Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Castle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alextampa, Mar 26, 2012.

1. [quote name='"xLifteDx"']I would never drive 8 and 1/2 hours for white castle. Its decent, not great.[/quote]

Well that's what separates the men from the boys :cool:

2. Its not about the food. Its about the adventure. :)

3. Awesome sir.

4. White Castle is the shit, haven't had their burgers in a while but they're delicious.

5. I've always wanted to go to White Castle after I watched the movie. Too bad they dont have them down here in Florida.

6. to much of a high income area i suspose, i guess they just have real edible food around your area..

7. I wish I could have the same Harold and kumar experience as you, but white castles only 5 min away from me though lol.

8. lol pick another place

9. [quote name='"MrHighFlyer"']

lol pick another place[/quote]

Yea but honestly, I want to do a road trip to Cali so bad, I live in jersey, it'd be an awesome adventure, me couple friends and some bud for the trip there....yes.

10. Now that would be legit.. If I still lived in the states I would DEFINITELY do a road trip to Cali :)

11. I've never eaten one but they put one up in a neighboring city here which is actually a pretty affluent suburb.

12. as opposed to driving 8 and a half hours and wasting all that gas money....

I would've bought the store bought freezer section white castle burgers and bought a lot more weed instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Did you destroy the toilet? Jesus Christ...

14. We have several in MN. One in my city, which only has like 10 percent minorities, if that...
    I love white castle. It's the best tasting laxative I've ever had.

15. Ps, you gotta get the mozzarella sticks, their fries suck.

16. Where are you at in MN?
    Apple Valley, here.
    They just put one up here about a year ago, the closest one before was South St. Paul, where I happen to work.
    I've considered it a few times, but never been brave enough.
    They have a Sonic here too, which I've never had... but I think I just might in the near future.