White Bud

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by unoit, Jan 11, 2004.

1. HIGH All, BH been growing this strain since 97'...haven't found anything that can out due this baby.

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, well it's been a couple of days. 19days 12/12 and filling in nicely.

Attached Files:

3. HIGH All, the WB filling in Ya-Hooka!!!

Attached Files:

4. HIGH All, not as big as they get..but just to give you the size of the leaves..my monitor is 19".

Attached Files:

5. Those are some huge leaves!!!! What exactly was the strain again?

6. HIGH All, well long time no see Pothead Pete..how's things growing for you?

The strain????? We pick it up in 97' and have been cloning the clones ever since..we call it White Bud...you will see why in 3 or so weeks from now. This strain is nothing like we've grown before and trust me we have tried to find one better or close...need that perfect Male. We pollenated a White Widow Crystal+ Male with a WB and have one Budding now...the one being fed Fox Farm.

BH depends on long we veg...but on an average we get maybe 4oz's a plant.

7. HIGH All, what the hey!!

The WWC+WB....she likes the Fox Farm's Big Bloom. She started Budding on her own and is about a week ahead of the BB girls.

See I do Organic's too.

Attached Files:

8. that what i call a beast..... then leaves are sure gonna make some nice hash product.....looking good mate..latezz..

9. HIGH All, oh ya 420 Shade...some wicked Hash..which of coarse I'll show you.

Watch the girls now...put up the 1000w HPS and could Almost see the girls sunbathing *LOL*.

10. Are you the only one with these seeds?? I'd like to have a few to see if I can make those beautifull babies!!!

11. HIGH All, no seeds from the WB...just clones and yes we have exclusive rights to this plant *LOL*.

I just germed some WWC+ x WWC+ x WD...which is White Widow Crystal+ x White Widow Crystal+ x White Dick. The White Dick is from a Donkey Dick Male and the Female a White Bud. We've tried so many Males with the WB and mmmmm not to our satisfaction.

12. HIGH All, just spending time in the room and I find this...

Had a leaf with a Bud on it...never had a leaf on a leaf.

Attached Files:

13. HIGH All, *LOL* nope!!! No balls on these girls. Hydro books eh....lots of good online guides out there. Recommend....All you can read.

14. know something... i alway tho to my self, if i poke the leave right in the center of the leave stem, another one will grow..lol.. i try it once, but the plant just grew slower...lol.. but looks like it depends on genetics..latezzzzz...

15. HIGH All, don't know why....had this strain for a few years and it's the first time.

A couple shots of the Buds starting to fill in nicely.

White Bud.

Attached Files:

16. HIGH All, pic of the WWC+xWB Bud.

Attached Files:

17. HIGH All, and All the girls together....made a homemade light refector out of a old 4 bulb floro fixture...put mylar inside and works like a charm...hate spending money on something i can make.

Edit: I've deleted u in f*ck so our Buddy BPP can visit this thread....he has a filter that filters swear words as f*ck. So if you see "edited by unoit" you know why...Thanks All for understanding.

Attached Files:

18. looks like you have a great grow underway, man! i wish you the best of luck with it, i know you will reap the benefits ;)

19. HIGH All, been a few days....first the WWC+ X WB

Attached Files:

20. HIGH All, and of coarse my fav......WB

Attached Files: