Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Bic's. How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sozic, Nov 26, 2011.

1. If you don't know what this thread is about.. well.. White bic's are said to be bad luck because people like Kurt Cobain and Jimi Hendrix had white bics on them when they died. and.. Cops used to arrest you due to the white bottom having "Weed Like ash" on it ( Cuz apparently other color bics where 1 color all the way around ). So yeah? Do you belive in the whole bad luck shit, i sometimes use mine just to keep people from taking/using it. :wave:

2. Redone thread.
    No lighter can be good or bad luck.

3. I don't use them, but even if I didn't believe in the stories I prob would get a more interesting color anyway.

4. Only retards believe in that shit. A lighter won't make you have bad luck, how the fuck does an inanimate object like a like lighter determine how your life will play out? I don't believe in superstitions like that. To any person with a brain, it isn't rational in the first place and makes absolutely no sense.

I've heard about kids refusing to smoke because the only available lighter was white, they're dumb fucks.

5. God, its just a lighter, get the fuck over it

6. Proof they both had white lighters when dying, OP.

That's a something 15 year old talk about during study hall.

7. I'm not going to buy a white lighter if there's anything else, but I mean if its the only thing around I'm fine with it.

8. Yeah I use a white lighter while repeating "Bloody Mary" in my dark bathroom an take a hit. After 8 seconds, I get attacked by 13 black cats, only if it's a full moon and my house is under a giant ass ladder.

9. i never buy them and avoid using them. always beleived they were bad luck. always buy black or the 'newport' colored green tall bics.

10. Well my boy always used to break my white bics when i would light the buds or my smokes. (PISSED ME OFF) Well one day i took some axe body spray and my white bic lighter....sadly it was bud luck for his hair that day.

11. They all are white once you take the paper off em..

12. proof would be pretty hard to show, considering that Jimi Hendrix died in 1970, two years prior to the introduction of Bic lighters in 1972...

:bongin:

13. [quote name='"shawnhemp"']They all are white once you take the paper off em..[/quote]

It's not paper, its colored plastic.

14. I only have and have ever had 1 because i found it in my house and is the only 1 i have atm. This bitch is full but only lighhts indoor. When i take it out, bitch doesnt light. its cursedd/

15. The funny part about this little lighter color myth is that every group of people who believe this seem to believe it but with a different color. I dont believe it at all.

16. This myth is so stupid. I'm glad I'm a skeptic.

17. [quote name='"bazoski1er"']

proof would be pretty hard to show, considering that Jimi Hendrix died in 1970, two years prior to the introduction of Bic lighters in 1972...

:bongin:[/quote]

Unless the superstition states that the bad luck doesn't only apply to white bic lighters but any white later.

.. But for now, I think this myth is busted lol