Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Berry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by praisedkatt, Oct 20, 2010.

1. #1 praisedkatt, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
    Earlier this week i was contemplating getting some supposed 'white berry'
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/684086-white-berry.html

So I decided to pick it up and it was amazing. It hit REALLY hard and fast. I only put a little in my zephyr and i was toasted. This is VERY Strong. I remember falling off my chair and hoping i didn't hit my head on the floor cause i just couldn't move. while i was laying locked on the floor my mind was just soaring. Its weird a coupla weeks ago i was thinkin i needed a long T break since it was getting harder for me to get blazed but with this baby here it was a wrap man. I also go alot of use out of just a little bit.

As for whether it is real White berry, my dealer is pretty reliable when it comes to that , plus the smell and taste and look match with what i've seen online.

Blueberry x White Widow

Tried to get pics where u could see just how frosty it really is, but it was kinda hard to do that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anyone ever had White berry??

2. Whatever strain it is, its damn dank for sure. Nice stuff you got.

3. good looking nuggets for sure. ive been holding on to some white berry seeds for quite a while now and should probably put them to use in the near future by the looks of things.

enjoy those primeys...:smoke: peace

4. never heard of that strain but it looks nice...

5. its white widow X blueberry

6. #6 praisedkatt, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    This ranks as one of the best I've had.

White Berry: blue berry x white widow
    Taste: VERY lemony/citrusy
    Smell: like strong cirtrus
    Appearance: light lime green covered in lots of white crystals. A few light brown hairs are scattered about.
    High: nice sativa indica smoke at first. You will feel it very strong and very fast. Upon smoking even more you will be DEVASTATED by a mainly indica surge (I myself fell into a a sort of coma for lack of a better word while my mind was soaring). This might not be the best work smoke, may not want to handle machinery either.
    Overall score 9/10
    Note: one of the only white strains renowned for great taste
    Notable mention: one of 2008 high times top 10 strains