Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White berry??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by praisedkatt, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I'm getting a decent deal on some white berry. Anyone ever heard of it or tried it? What kind of high is it?
    There's not much on the net about it.

2. nah bro, you gettin that mayonnaise.

3. I think It was on high time top 10 of 2008. Just curious as to how it smokes.

4. Didn't say I couldn't find anything jus that there wasnt MUCH on it. I read those links already. Only one of them describes the high. However I found another article that said contrary info to that one so that's y I was asking for those who smoked it before

5. Just don't worry about it, unless your getting it from a dispensary your probably getting bs from your dealer so he can sell out faster. Just have a good time w/ the herb haha

6. Sounds like good stuff man, just make sure it's legit like anything else. It's always good to be an educated stoner..even if it's only about bud. It'll save you alot of money in the long run and let me say this site is perfect for that..

7. High Times magazine says its an indica heavy hybrid.

8. If you don't get it from a clinic, most of the time, the dealer made up the name to get kids to wet their pants and buy buy buy.

Don't worry about the name, if it's grown well, it will be good, if it ain't then it won't be. Whether or not it's good depends solely on the grower.