Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White Berry & Cream Cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Back5tre3tz, Feb 15, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ALL pick-ups are an OZ min. Pic and strain are as follows:
    1. White Berry
    2. Cream Cheese (not sure if exact strain, name given with pkg.)

I couldnt change title to my other thread & I didn't want to make a seperate thread for each. So there both posted in this one.

2. Both buds look real nice... how they smoke?

3. Sweet buds! I wish I could figure out how to get my camera to focus that well on close-up shots. I'd post more pics of my buds if I could. Even when I use the macros setting, it still looks blurry. Do you get your buds from a dispensary, or a care giver, or what? They're really nice.

4. @ice1017 - White Berry I have to say is alright.its partly dense I would say. The high is relaxing. The smell was the best part to me, it definitely smelt n tasted like berrys. Cream Cheese on the other hand was an instant favorite. Its so sticky itll form like clay-dough. Not dense, but fluffy. The high is awesomeeeeee!. Plus it smells freaking great an taste even better. I get this strain everytime it comes around.

@pearl75 - I use the camera on my cell phone. It takes great pics when it feels like. The pic of cream cheese was a little blurry to me but it was the only pic I had. I never get bud from dispensarys atleast I try to stay away. The white berry was grown inhouse, and cream cheese was from a guy I know.

5. White berry looks alot like the exotic island beasters around here, im sure it tastes great! the cream cheese looks sweet too, i love giant gooballs, the nyc sour diesel always comes like that so fun to pick apart

6. Thats my favorite part, its so sticky you can hear it coming apart from the rest. Where you located bro?

7. I had a batch of white berry, i wasnt all excited for it... The smell was awesome nonetheless but didnt really like the strain.
    but that cream cheese looks AWESOME!

8. It is my freind. It Is. :) I even stated that in my post. LoL

9. Especially once you're done and realize just how much was condensed together. It's like Christmas morning.

10. Land of the good sour D, Smoke on my dude!

11. That white berry looks delicious. I love long dense nugs like that. Sometimes I spoil myself and instead of picking a bud off of the bottom and working up, I just break off the top and pack a bowl. haha, Good flavour in my opinion :)
    I hope you enjoy those buds.
    If I can ever get my hands on some white berry I will definitley grab it.