Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whistler, B.C

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KutmasteR, Mar 26, 2007.

1. I'm about to go to Whistler for Spring Break, and i'm wondering what the weed's like in this area. I haven't been there since i've became a smoker.... but I do know of a few smoke shops ect. any info helps, thanks.

2. Don't know anything about getting weed in Whistler...but damn, what a place. I remember going there when I was young. It's seriously one of the most amazing places I have ever been. I can't wait to get up there for a weekend some time and blaze as much as I can. Should be good.

Enjoy your trip.

3. Yeah I used to go multiple times per year (when I was a kid)... I love the skiing up there.

4. Sorry, I don't know anything about smoke shops in Whistler...

but I had to hop in and make sure you're gonna ski Blackomb while up there, one of the nicest resorts in the world. Being a Washingtonite, I'm sure you've figured out the joys of alpine skiing... if not, slap yo' self and visit Blackomb while up there.

But as for bud and smoke shops, you might be better off stopping in Vancouver on your way, I'd bet they have some sweet "coffee shops" up there... unless you're flying.

EDIT- Ahh, I see you know the real reson to visit Whistler. Have a good time, dude. Ski safe... I'll be over on the East Coast hitting up Showshoe next weekend while you enjoy perfect spring weather at Blackcomb.
    <---Mad jeajous.

5. Woah, what an intense four days. I found a nice half for 90, too bad I didn't bring a camera to capture some of the blunts we rolled, oh I also bought a new pipe while up there. pics to come.

6. Few comments for this thread....

1. Whistler is an AWESOME place to party

2. Whistler has some of the top skiing in the world

3. Whistler has awesome places to explore

4. It is relatively easy to score weed from some of the locals

5. The quality of the bud will be the same as most places in BC....A+

Hope that helps! :)

7. high quality sativa quarter for 70 on two separate occasions last year.

kids hang out everywhere there, just ask anyone who looks moderately sketchy (i.e. isn't wearing "loudly colored" ski jacket). :)

8. Whistler is the shit!!!. I have lived in colorado my whole life and I have seen the alps and all that in europe and whistler is by far the most beautiful place I have ever been/ seen. It was super easy to find bud when I was there. I was just standing on a street corner waiting to meet my friend and two different dealers came up and asked if I wanted bud in like a 20 minute period. IT was fucking dank bud too.

9. Hey man I'm in Whistler right now, when will you be here?
    The bud is awesome BC Bud... Good sativa, I believe. The deals are great and everyones real chill 'bout it. My friend and I are from Washington, U.S. so we're not used to people being so relaxed about smoking in public. We saw some kids rolling a J in a busy area in the village by the grocery store and were so amazed haha, so we went up to them and asked for $20 sac cuz we weren't so sure of their slang terms here in Canada (these kids were locals) and he said uhhh I only have an eight weighed out and he just said give me $30 and it was such a fat sac of dank, we were happy kids. About 10 minutes after this a guy just asked us (standing right in the middle of the street, where lots people walking) if we wanted bud, just like it was no big deal. People just get in circles and smoke joints around here like it's a cig. Sorry, but we're pretty amazed because we're used to having to hide it constantly, I want to move to Canada so bad, it would make life much less stressful. Anyhow, just look for some stoner-type kids who look like locals and ask for pot, they're all real chill about it and I think they're pretty happy to sell since they prob grow or get real cheap. Also, people may ask you in the street if you want it. If you're not 19 you'll have a hard time finding a lighter or papers, for some reason they're real strict about tobacco paraphanial here... Which we found odd.

Anyways man, have a great time and if you'll be up here in the next two days let me know cuz would love to meet up with ya and match or even smoke ya a few bowls.

Tokin,
    Oz.

P.S. - Where are the smokeshops? We couldn't find any and we really want to check out some pieces (we got some munz to spend).

10. Oh dude the smokeshop is hidden in a skate shop called "katmandu" or something like it. There's this really chill old dude selling the pipes too, and it's all from local blowers. I picked up a nice pipe for 30 cad... whish is a pretty good price for it I thought since the glass is so thick, and it's extremely tight looking. I just got back today too, sorry about that. I would have been up to smoking you a few bowls also. Oh, and at "brewz" there is free wifi, and it's pretty close to the smoke shop

11. Dude, thats bomb. Who'd you pick-up weed from... Tell me how your trip went. I'm real stoned right now and want to know what ya did haha.

12. i was in snowshoe last weekend, i live like 3 hours away in Charleston snows almost gone though

13. Id suggest getting some bud in vancouver rather than whistler, 70 dollars for a quarter is pretty damn steep for west coast BC. but if you dont mind paying a bit more youl have absolutely no problems getting weed. If your on the lift with people you dont know and they look cool, ask them to blaze, almost everyone ive asked up there has matched me, plus you meet new friends.

14. That sounds sweet. I'm also heading up to Whistler today. Scored a gram of B.C bud in Vancouver. That stuff is tight, but I hope getting weed in whistler is a little less sketch. Hastings street freaked me out haha. If anyone wants to burn one p.m me, gonna be up there all week.

15. Oh it's simple to score bud, just go into the village and stand/sit around up by the liquor store/coffee shops... and look for people who look like locals and just ask for some bud, don't let them rip you off though.... because they'll try

16. yea its really really really easy to get bud. The first person I asked yesterday sold me an 8th of decent stuff for 40 bucks. Probably the quickest I've ever found bud. People are real chill about it to, I was smoking and walking around and no one gave me a second look.

17. Going to whistler on the 14 of Jan. Looks like snow is great. Hoping to meet some folks to chill with. May try heli boarding. Just need to find the bc bud, nothing better to finish a day shredding than a ganjala ride.