Whisper grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheTHCwhisperer, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Day 25 and I set up my veg tent. The Slurricane pheno's are starting to show traits. The decision is frostier nugs or bigger nugs? What's your preference? I guess I can keep both since I have clones of both.

Attached Files:

2. Day 29 and still waiting on the bulking stage. Nice trichome formation and still getting the feel for new setup.

Attached Files:

3. Ending week 5 sorry my days are off it is day 34. Getting purple and crystally.

Attached Files:

4. I have been posting for weeks and only 2 comments? Thought this was the internet no you suck at the very least? :) Just wondering if anyone has any input?

5. This was taken yesterday day 36. Color coming in but no real bulking?

Attached Files:

6. Some purple coming through. Checked trichomes today for the first time and they are about 50% milky. Has about 2-3 weeks left.

Attached Files:

7. I start flush in a few days but here is the kicker. I have flushed for 30 years but have debated this with my son who says flushing makes no difference. I am always open to new growing techniques but told him I am not changing my flushing until I see some science that says different. I found an post here that led me to a thesis paper from Canada that tested non flushed and flushed weed that shows no difference in nutrient content. So I am flushing all my plants except 1 and will do a blind taste test with 10 people to see if they can tell the difference. My normal flush in coco is 10 days. Will post the results.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks man! My journal has been so quite except me posting I was considering just not posting anymore but I will finish this turn at least. I was surprised to see a comment.

9. Looks...delicious. You do it well, I’m new here but went back to your first post and read it all, well done. Can’t wait to see how they finish up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I am still working out the kinks but it's coming along nice.First run with this tent but thanks for stopping by.

11. Looks amazing! I would be pumped if I produced anything close to that.

Follow my journal If you’d like! First timer

• Like Like x 1
  12. Much appreciated. The next turn should be even better. New strains coming down next. Hindu Kush and Magnum Pie. You can have a grow like mine just takes a little $$$.

13. I think I’m about 2500$ deep with 2, 4x4 tents. EBB and FLOW set up. Shits expensive. Probably should have Went with the DIY route after realizing how simple it is lol.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah I am 2k into it too and I had a lot of equipment left over. I could have easily spent 3-4k if I didn't have AC, CO2 and other misc stuff. It is expensive but pays for itself in the long run and is so much fun! I work all day tending to 1000's of plants and still look forward to tending my little garden.

15. I did EBB and flow in the mid 90's with hydroton and sea of green.

16. That’s awesome. Yeah I figured I’d wait a while to figure things out before I get involved with the co2.

17. It’s pretty amazing. I chose the Lucas formula and just added some full power 2nd week into flower. The system and Nutes have not disappointed!

18. There are a lot of good nutes out there now. I wanted to try Advanced Nutrients Organics. Spendy I know and Big Mike is a douche bag but still wanted to try it. Have not settled on a nute regime yet. Not that impressed with AN organics but I will give it one more turn.

• Like Like x 1