Whippets

Discussion in 'General' started by XUFCshroomeryX, Jun 19, 2006.

1. can you buy whippets in any store? and if so.. do all of them have the same effects as a nitrous tank would?

2. Well, not "any" store. Some places have 'em, some don't. And yes, it's just nitrous. Same gas, same effects.

3. What store would you suggest I go to(walmart albertsons, vons, etc partycity)? How much money are they?

4. just get any ol can of whipcream.

5. imo that is pretty fuckin dumb to do man why you wanna do it

6. beuase everyhting goes waaaammmmp woooooorrrrrmmmmpp and warps into the nitrous world yea ya gotta visit it somtime

7. yea but i know some people who got fucked up doin that shit but to each his own man :bongin:

8. nah man, im good with my brain cells.

9. Well if i wanted your opinion then i probably woulda asked for it you fucktard. I like nitrous oxide I think it is a fun and recreationally drug to do, I choose what I do and I do it moderately and under control.

10. ehh i only did it once but it was ill, we have way to many of those things anyways. smokin weed kills your brain cells too you know..

11. walmart is a good idea, it's at my headshop, i'm checking walmart tommorrow though

12. chill fuck man you post some shit on a public forum ur gonna get some fuckin opinions whether you like it or not

13. I don't wanna sound mean but...you dumb motherfucker.

14. A public DRUG forum where people should not opinionate themselves on other people's drug use.

15. see that word "public" its a public forum as in open to the public and to their opinons

16. get yourself a cracker and some charges. you can find them everywhere. just make sure you're not breath pure no2. people always complain about loosing brain cells, but if you take the time to be careful, you'll be fine.

17. I've only done whippets fom whip cream and dust off, whats a cracker and charges?

18. Lmao, whippets, i thought you meant the chocolate things haha.

19. lol @ ^

The only thing I don't get about whippets' popularity is that it lasts a matter of seconds. You can kill the whole can and your fun is over in 6 seconds. That isn't enough fun for me. Am I missing something here?