Whip [vs] Bag

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by macks, Feb 4, 2009.

1. i would go with a bag over a whip personally. imo bags seems to get ALL of the green out of the bud whereas whip gets most.

2. out of those two, i'd for sure get the vapor bros. i had the vapir one 4.0 and it was nice, but it was a hassle to work with and the fan made a loud whining noise that was super annoying. the whip style vaporizers are much more durable and easy to use b/c there's only the heating element to worry about, no fan or anything. the fan on the vapir also sounded really weak, and i've heard that it can break easily.

also, vapir only offers a 90 day warranty, which means that they probably don't trust their product as much, whereas vapor bros. offers a 3 year one i think.

personally, i'd recommend da buddha vaporizer, i have one and it's awesome. works very well, looks pretty cool, and has a 3 year warranty.

3. gota have the whip wit the bong adaptor.. if you hit the whip right u get thicker vapor compared to the bags.

4. vapor bros for sure

that vapir one 5.0 wont last near as long

and yes i prefer whip

5. The first one is complete crap. (from experience)
    Vapor bros, silver surfer, da buddah are all good vapes in that 150-200 price range

6. #7 macks, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    bong adaptor? i havent seen aynthing like that
    what is it?

edit: nm i found what you were talking about:
    http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/hydkitfu.html
    $100 bucks extra is a little much tho... probably make one out of a bubbler or something

7. Just drill a hole for the hose in a cork and plug it into a bong.

I wouldn't do it though. a vape can be really smooth if hit right. I dont think a hydrator will help at all, since it is vapor what we're talking about here, it will just condensate in the water an get lost there, along with a lot of THC. and of the vapor that makes it through, it would to have lost some THC that got "stuck" to the water, since THC is really sticky.

About those two, I already have the vapor bros.

It is inexpensive; has a very simple design (dont look tacky), it has a light to let you know it's turned on; only one thing can go wrong with it; and if it does, it has a 3 years warranty and if your unit gets too old over the years, they have some kind of upgrade plan where you can get a new unit at a discount plan.

Besides, theres nothing more convinient than beign watching TV, with a mouthpiece hanging by your shoulder like a camelback, and you just put it to your mouth to freshen up.

8. wow im reading on the site that the vapor brothers one i want to buy has a LIFETIME warranty lol

i think we have a winner

9. i dunno, i've used the vape with the bong adapter, and it allows you to take giant vapor rips, and they're reeeealy smooth, like you don't even feel it. i'd say it's definitely a fun gadget to own.

10. I have Had Both and right now my Vapir 5.0 is sitting in a box collecting dust because it broke, It leaks, Its loud, Its a Hassel, and mine left a plastic taste in my mouth after 3 months.

Now i Own the vaporbrothers (hands free Coffee) and what a difference Easy Cleaning, Easy Loading and very efficient, I wish i would of bought this first and save $200

11. putting vapor through a bong does not dilute THC enough for anyone to notice.