Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whip Style Vaporizer Question / Poll

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NoRoomuponthill, Nov 27, 2008.

1. So for a while my hands-free Vaporbrothers Vaporizer has been spending the quality time with me, and recently I have been wondering...

Do you take the whip off at the end of your hit?

Or do you leave it on until you need to stir it or do whatever?

I do both sometimes but I'm wondering if one way is better than the other, either way I love my vaporizer and i've got one of those h2o adapters coming so I can vape it up with the bong. :smoking::smoke:

2. I leave it on until i stir yes. :hello:

3. I leave mine on, but it's probably better to take it off.

The longer it's on, the hotter the whip gets, the more frequent you have to change screens.

4. I feel you, I leave mine on too mostly because im lazy about it....

5. I leave mine on too, normally i only have like 10 seconds between drags. Love it through the binger. Only way to rock it in my opinion.

6. I leave mine on. The directions that came with mine said to remove it after each hit, but I think that was for the non-hands free model so I ignored it.

7. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
    I leave it on throughout the session, cept when i have to mix up the bud.
    But i have seen where people take it off almost like they were to use a carb, to 'clear' it after each hit. Sometimes i think that the weed is just getting hot and possibly wasting THC but i dont really fucking know, im pretty lazy too, there have been times where i
    leave it on for like a half hour without hitting and then im like 'Oh, the vape is still on wtf.
    hahaha. The whip doies get very hot this way, but i dont think the temperature change matters much since its pretty low heat, but high enough to burn you if your high and oblivious to everything. I think it would be a little annoying to keep taking it off, but what do i know, i havent tried, maybe next time i vaporize...
    EDIT: Oh and i have a glassonglass adapter too(not sure if your talking about the non GonG style tho) and vapor bong is the shit! It takes a lot of lung capacity tho, and now that im mostly smoking, hitting the vape is a bit difficult for me. I found though that if you have an 18mm joint size then you can use the regular mouthpiece but the adapter is a better fit.

8. #8 garrison68, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    I have a HerbalAire and mostly use Volcano balloons. After the balloon fills up, I turn off the vaporizer, remove the balloon, and take a direct draw from the mouthpiece before hitting from the balloon.

9. I always take my whip off to clear it after a hit