Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whip In Freezer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Would it be a good idea just to put the rubber part( not the actually glass) in the freezer before I rip my plug in vape? I was thinking it would really cool the vapor off and let me take bigger hits. Or maybe I'm just baked af idk

2. Go for it it.  Soak it with water before you put it in the ice tray.

3. Ive read that silicone tubing is fine to put in the freezer to cool vapor on fc.

4. Haha thanks for encouragement guys. I'm trying it tmrw and I'll let you know how it went. Stay blazed

5. Do you really need to cool vapor? I was under the impression that vapor is a lot smoother and cooler than smoke itself. I've only vaped once but I didn't feel any harshness to it or anything like that.

6. Not really but I'm trying to take the biggest rips I can.

7. I'm not sure which vape you have but some whips can be hooked up to a bong with the right glass attachment; that's what I do to cool down my rips 

8. Yea I don't think I can do that but I'll try