While tripping...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bfitz99, Apr 30, 2009.

1. When im tripping...almost everytime...I feel like u gotta take a piss all the time...and when i finally get to the toilet i got absolutely nothin...an this will happen throughtout the trip...ive tripped like 20 times now probly and this happens MOST of the time and its so fuckin annoying...this ever happen to u guys???

2. #2 Zepp, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Sounds like Prostate cancer
    But in all seriousness it never happens to me when Im trippin, maybe everyone once in awhile I'll have an event like that, but I doubt its from psychedelics.

3. Nah man but sometimes i realize that i've had to piss all night and i have a steady flow for a good 5 minutes.

4. Haha I love that.

5. OP i feel you. i get this too. get to the throne and squeeze out like 2 drops and that's just makin it worse....

6. lol i hate that shit...its so annoying and it gets to the point when its all i can think about some times

and to the dude who said prostate cancer...it ONLY happens when im trippin...i think its more of a mind thing cuz im trippin...but its defently from the lsd/shrooms...no doubt in my mind its from the psychadelics

7. Yea I hear ya. I think that happened to me on LSA, because I remember continually going to the bathroom, when I hadent drank anything.

8. lol hilarious...but did u have pee to piss out?? it is so frustrating when u got nothn and ur convinced ya do

like i would think i gotta take a piss really bad...i would expect to piss for like 30 seconds or sumthing and like 1 drip comes out...its like "wtf i hate this shit" lol

9. Hahahah, yea I know. Not to mention if anyone hears the tiny tinkle they automatically assume you have a 2 inch dick.

10. haha lmao

11. Man this happens to me on shrooms sometimes. It's all in your head bro. It happens every time because you think it's going to happen.

12. ya i definetly have noticed that its usually when im shroomin...but its happend with acid once or twice