while i was banned...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by docleary, Mar 13, 2011.

1. my fuck buddy told the other guy she was fucking to get lost, so that whatever it is that we have can develop (or not...). then we had a pregnancy scare, which hasn't turned into anything yet, and she got jealous of the way i treat/talk about my car.

oh yeah, i took her to hang out with my friends and she drank 3 times what she can handle. that was fun...

hmm. tryin' to think what else she and i have been up to.

anyway, if anyone else's life has been fuckin' CRAZY, tell me about it. :laughing:

2. Pego scares fuckin suck broski

3. why were you banned?

4. hahahahaha that they do man.

ready to

[​IMG]

but seriously, she'll just abort the thing anyway if she actually is preggo.

edit - @ high times, i asked for a temp ban and i don't think it wise to discuss the reasoning here.

5. Damn man, I hate to generalize, but it sounds like you caught a case of women. I came down with a bad case of women last night too...have been sick all week, g/f tells me she will be home when I get home, then when I tell her i'm coming home, she calls me to ask if she can go out to a bar with her friends...after saying yes, she begins a fight with me because she believes that I DON'T think it's okay for her to go out...all in all I was the one making apologies in the end :confused: Double standards and head games...two symptoms of a serious case of the women:(

In all seriousness though...prego scares are a nightmare man...hope it all works out for ya man, and glad to see you back around. Even though i've never communicated with you directly, i'm around the forums enough to know when somebody has gone missing...hope whatever you're going through resolves itself soon bro

6. Tell her "Birth Control is your friend, my fist...eh not so much."

7. dood... that's a mellow day for me. is that really crazy?

oh, and that bitch sounds like future alcoholic. remember that. bet i'm right.

8. hahahaha i had a bad case of the womens... told that one to get lost after fucking one day.

truth be told, the only thing wrong with this one is that she's already developing feelings for me.

we use condoms, but she literally pulled one off lil' docleary with her squeezebox.

she hasn't had a drop since.. she doesn't drink often, and as a small girl, 3-4 shots is enough for her, usually.

but she tried to keep up with me, and i can drink. between us we killed a handle of jim beam. :laughing:

9. The last three times I've seen my girl at/back from college she's been on her period, fucking crazy man.. Thank god she can give crazy head.

10. i'm glad the last two girls i've been with are cool with fuckin', while bleeding.

its all dirty fun in the end, right?

:yummy:

11. this is important man............what kind of car do u have

12. bronzit bmw 325i :D

[​IMG]

13. Welcome back! :)

14. shes a beautie.
    tho i was thinking american muscle.:eek:

15. I can say, I have the same problem.
    It's a good problem to have I suppose.
    :D

16. I got it in still when I was wasted but it's a huge buzz kill, completely ruins any foreplay.

17. If the red river's flowing, take the dirt road.....

18. thanks! i missed the City so much.

yes... just yes. not a problem at all, in my book.

first time i experienced it, my mind was blown.

so was my load. :laughing:

19. :laughing:

Sometimes I'll take it hostage, like not uh,
    you're not going anywheres....lol.

First it's like :eek:, then it's like :devious: :ey: