Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

While High.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jimmy McBong, May 20, 2009.

1. When you smoke by yourself, what are your favorite things to do?

2. smoke weed

3. Sitting on my chair in front of my computer desk. Putting some chillout music LOUD and reading some posts on grasscity.

Ohh ... that's what I'm doing right now! I took a couple of hits from my bong and I'm just enjoying life in front of my computer. :smoking:

4. music, tv, writing, reading, anything is good when youre alone, i go on this alot when im high and then smoke more and get higher

5. mastur-... make music

6. Meditate.

7. Duty 4
    Draw
    Shoot bow / gun
    4 Wheel
    Fish
    Sit and think
    Mow
    Watch tv / movie

8. create something, music, lyrics, poems, draw, or something
    talk to random people (girls ;) )
    drive
    dance
    chill
    watch a movie

9. xbox live

10. Go ahead! Kill a kitten!! MASTURBATE!!!!

11. dude thats exactly what i do +rep

12. longboard ftw. spend all the time i can out shredding the streets. do everything with music, including killing kittens:D

13. did that earlier today! great minds think alike my friend :D

14. dude nothing like bombing a hill blazed =):smoking:

15. Couldnt have said it better but i prefer that hill to be covered in snow.;)

16. ya man, charging down a mountain through sugar. dropping cliffs and dodging trees. all while smoking a fat cone.

but longboarding is pretty fuckin crazy, doing like 45 50 and all that separates you and death/serious injury is a piece of wood with wheels.

both ways cannabis+adrenaline=best feeling possible

17. eat, masturbate, talk to people. those are the main three!