while driving....

Discussion in 'General' started by boysetsfire08, Oct 17, 2012.

1. While driving down the freeway or anywhere and u smell a skunk do you ever kinda like it cuz it smells like good dope? Just wondering if anyone else has.

2. Driving, biking, walking, skipping, it doesn't matter how I'm getting along, if it reminds me of weed, I laugh and smile.

3. All the time! However (speaking of smelling skunk on the freeway) while I was stuck in traffic on the highway once I noticed this guy in his vehicle right next to me finishing up rolling up a blunt and proceed to light and smoke it. I tried hollering out to him, but he didn't respond. Not sure if he was ignoring me or couldn't hear me because he was hot-boxing in his car with loud tunes.

4. Hellz yeahz. Drove over a dead skunk today and it was delicious.

5. I love that damn smell, half the time though there are so many places to grow outdoors around here that half the time I know it's some plants.

6. Im glad im not alone

7. Yup! Always give a couple extra sniffs when I smell it. But I always end up asking myself is it weed or skunk?

8. I always take a big whiff and go "ahhhhh" hahah thats just about it

9. damnit... when you said dope i read it like Ricky from trailer park boys would say it

10. There's this one road on my way to work that has smelled like skunk for the past 2 months. It's ridiculous. I see a dead one almost everytime I drive up there.

Sad really...

Then again, some parts of town always smell like skunk, and its definitely not roadkill... lol

11. lol happens to me all the time - unless the skunk smell is way way way too strong.
    If its jujst weak enough I actually enjoy it.

12. do you also do this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLF_TuV5T0]Woman Poo Muncher Caught on Tape - YouTube[/ame]

13. Ease up on the 6 paper joints there, Rick :smoke:

14. [quote name='"The Incredible"']damnit... when you said dope i read it like Ricky from trailer park boys would say it[/quote]

Me too hahahah

15. Fuck this court. Fuck Jim Lahey. Fuck Randy. Fuck those two idiot cops right there. Fuck suit dummies; as a matter of fact fuck legal aid.Fuck Danny and Terry's Buffalo Chicken Wings. Fuck all the old wood in here. Fuck the moon, fuck corn on the cob, fuck squirrels. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck everything! Haha

16. My grandma used to call me skunk in our native language, so now everytime we end up passing the smell my family says it out loud.

17. I want some fuckin chicken fingers

18. Ricky, is that you ?

19. Hell yeah, it always reminds me of weed. Lots of people in my car will be like "eww skunk." and plug their noses. I'll be sitting there taking extra whiffs :D