Which zombie game should I get?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by tokinbud420, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I've been playing modern warfare 3 soooooo much lately and it's really starting to piss me off and bore the shit out of me:(

So i'm looking for a new game to get. I've beaten dead island 3 times through on one character, so no to dead island. I am most likely pre-ordering Resident Evil operation Raccoon city.

I've played Left 4 Dead before, it was my go-to game for many many weeks, absolutely loved everything about it. Here's my question, how is Left 4 Dead 2? I'd imagine the weapons/interface to be vamped up? I'm going to go watch a few reviews and gameplay videos but I want your personal opinion on which zombie game (or really any good game, for that matter) I should get:)

thanks for your time.

2. Left 4 Dead 2 is better than the first one. The versus mode is where it's at but you're gonna have to play a lot to get to an average skill level. That being said, it's one of my favorite games of all-time. An absolutely awesome to play high as well :bongin:

3. first left 4 dead is better

dead rising sucks ass

it seems impossible to come out with a halfway decent zombie game

4. Today I playd Operation Racoon city on xbox, so its not that good that I would buy it, but I like zombies in that episode, well you have 4 squad members of your choice and you are using one, its story line on side of umbrella how they want destroy every document in that city, but thats all about story, but I like zombies in tha game, there are classic monsters from earlier episodes, something like murlock in Fallout 3 and New Vegas. But there are walking and running zombies!, so its worth of downloading but not buying.

5. thanks for the responses guys. After some browsing on gamestop.com I've decided to buy Left 4 Dead 2 and Fallout: New Vegas.

:smoke: