Which Would You Rather?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cawdswallup, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Lets assume it's handed to you no strings attached which would you rather have?

Movie Star wealth or capital/corporate power

Money or power folks, what would you choose?

2. For me it's simple, money.  Bling Bling bitches.

3. Money my friend. It would be nice to have the money to live a work-free life :)

4. I concur.

5. Money.

I'd have no idea how to implement power.  I'm a social phobic.

6. The power...duh! Money comes along with the power! Plus you get to above the law! Pretty sweet gig!

7. "Nigga id wrather be rich cause some niggas who famous aint got shit!"
    Wise words from migos

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'd want that dough, man. 
    Who cares about power anyways. Well unless it was ALOT of power, like power to end poverty. Then I'd choose power.

9. money lol i could give a fuck about power, gimme some cash and watch how fast ill disappear.

10. Capital corporate

11. Money. I could use my resources wisely to acquire power if I wanted to but I'd probably just fuck off for a while since I wouldn't have to worry about money. Maybe I'd start a business or buy a lot of land and start growing vegetables and weed and I'd probably want to get some fruit trees too. It would be nice to have all the money I need and fresh food available all the time plus having all that to take care of would keep me busy.

12. I can't argue that a massive wealth would set me up for life. But to have the power to start a war... That's far too enticing.

13. Money with the illusion of power.

14. Money-fuck everything else-I'd travel and see the world forever.

15. Power to get money.

16. Power. I would be able to control an area of my choosing and make it a stoner paradise and theres nothing anyone can do about it *evil laugh*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. De world chico, and everything in it.

18. I'll just make a call and put you on the no fly list.

Bam. Power wins.

19.  No no no...you didn't say that we were playing against each other...haha

Men want power to compensate for their dick size...jk...I'm a kidder

I think the need for power is more of a man deal-power, money, and bitches...in that order........Isn't that right? ;)