Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you give up first

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 14, 2001.

?

Which one would you give up first?

1. weed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sex

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. I would have to give up weed. Every time I've been out of my fav herb, sex has made up for the lack of toke.

2. Sadly....the Herb would have to go,My Hunny means everything to me!!My sex drive is much stronger than my craze to Blaze!! [​IMG]

3. after read this post and its replys again i can just picture ,you all on one side some one trying to smoke a pound of weed beating off and some one else fuck their brain out at the same time they are banging their head off the head board to get a buzz ,lol scream stay even! midist!

4. I would volunteer to give up small sections of each but not a complete drought. Ganja equals goodness. Sex equals life. If you do the math they were meant to coexsist. Do you want to chop off your right arm or left?

Zac

5. i chose sex as long as i can use my hand :) and weed keeps my god damn migraines away thank god for that... parents just dont understand its the best pain killer....

6. How could any of you give up sex? I read these and almost cried!! MAybe its just cause i'm a lady of passion (lol), but sex is something almost no man/woman can live w/o. Weed is great, don't get me wrong and i love the sticky icky, but sex is just unexplainable. Its can't compare,a dn I mean shiiiit, isn't it a high of its own?? lol.

7. if you've been hurt as much as i have, sex isn't that great. it was once apon a time, maybe again i'll feel the same way. keep in mind i'm not the type of guy who'll just go out for a quick lay, i'm not interested in the sex aspect as much as i am love. i may even take a break from the herbs too, try to figure some shit out. i'm tired of depression

8. the most important things in my life are as follows:
    1. money
    2. food
    3. women
    4. intoxicatioin

9. sex is not love ,sex is not romance! sex is not passion! sex is not kindness or careing , sex is not the only part of ones love for another! it would be sad if it was !! giveing up ether would suck ! but mind over matter! sex is of the body ,weed is of the mind !lose lust or the power to thinking ! easy choice! good luck tazz11

10. i have to agree that love is better and outdoes both, but I posted what the thread was about. I enjoy both, and would hate to give either up. But love-that's a whole different story.And sorry you've been hurt geokills. I know its not fun. But as long as you don't replace love with sex or n e other non coinciding thing-then its all good. Good luck.

11. well said! your prespective of enjoying both is some what a under statement ! is it not? i would think by the way you exspress your well to love! if this ? dosnt put one on the spot, i would think it one has a sad life! your show of life and the love you share of the ink is great ! smile and enjoy both this is put ? hope we never have to choice in real life ! smileing ,lol ,good luck tazz11

12. i would gladly give up both before i would give up my computer !and you all here! #1 .life#2 thinking #3 health #4 love #5 you = ........i ,think , i,love ,you ,.......yes how sweet life is!

13. Damn this must be the most difficult and most painful ultimadam I've ever been given.

Difficult because I definatley love me some good kittie kat, however I definatley love me some good Green as well.

I can live without sex just the same as I could live without the green.
    I've got to go with THC addict I can't just give up half of my heart.

Ok but if I absolutely had to choose one or die, well I'd give up the Nookie, because I may at a certain age lose the ability to tag the ol bag anyway, but as an elder I could still smoke the herb, Hell probably to the Death Bed.

100% Smoker for life.

14. I guess my sex life would really suffer if I had to choose... but i guess life goes on... and nothing can be better then a smoldering pipe full to help me with my loss lol So as you can tell... buh bye sex helloooo herb

15. Hi,
    I'm New..but thought I would write in my vote anyway.
    I would pick pot over sex. it last longer and sorry to the men but it is a lot less messy.
    and the euphoria with pot is so much better then any after sex feeling I have ever had.
    (never loved sex as much as I love my bong!)
    -sin

16. i would quit smokin first sex is a need marijuana is a want

17. hmmm this is very hard to choose from .... i like them both but if i had to choose i would probably say weed would have to go...

18. well, im still a virgin... yay! .....

so i really dont know whatd id pick? got a girl though, think she wants sex pretty bad, guess i cant deny her that ;)

19. I would pick keeping reefage and give up
    humpty dancing.

When I was younger (16 - 50) sex would (maybe)
    have won. Now, sex is getting to be more of a chore
    than anything else. Had the same wife for 25 years
    and not many surprised there. Every time I get
    stoned, it is different.

Smoke makes me feel better longer than sex.

I can smoke all day every day. The last time I
    tried that I was home on leave from D'Nam and
    I almost got court marshalled because I could
    not walk for a week after I got back. Cajones swole
    up like baseballs. Ahhhhh, good times.

20. Id give up sex...Ive gone longer without sex than Ive ever gone without weed (excluding before I did both)