Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you give up first

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Sep 14, 2001.

?

Which one would you give up first?

1. weed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sex

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Two months ago my partner of three years gave me a stark choice:-

Either lose me or give up this silly "pot legalisation" shit.

So I'm writing this alone in my flat (apart from my faithful moggies) but with a large bag of bud close to me, a big bifter in my mouth.

I miss her occasionally

But I toke from dawn 'til dusk. No regrets. As was said earlier, a spliff never says 'no'.

....and you ALWAYS know when someone else has been samplin' your stash!!!!!

Sometimes I think that women are the REASON why prohibition has endured so long - they want to restrict our freedom more than even the bloody politikians do!!!!!!!

Cut off my cock and pass me a kilo - I'll be happier and more free.

(Long-married men feel free to slit their wrists at this point)

2. sex! that was a easy one a free mind is something you can set in a wheel cair and still enjoy!if your unhappy sex sucks !thinking is the path to wisdom with or without sex!tazz11

3. I dunno....

I think I would give up weed. I've been smoking a long time, having sex even longer, but great sex is a high all its own.

I'm not sure I could live without either one, but I've quit smoking weed a few times, and I've never been able to give up sex. I think people need that close human contact. Otherwise you'll go crazy (or, I would). Then again, I'm in my 20's so maybe it's different for me.

This is of course all hypothetical, because I'm lucky enough to have a chick who is hot, great in bed, and loves smokin. :p

4. but what happens when your 50-60 and its not happy to see her any more and your old bones just wont play that game !then you would not be able to get high or layed!sexes is not love and sex may help but if its all you got thats sad!love goes much deep than your dick!my grand dad told me that ,when my frist wife died!ill be smoke when i am 105 if i live that long lol!good luck tazz11

5. Maybe when I'm 60 it will be a different story, but I'm not even halfway there yet, so I can't worry about that. I'm talking about right now.

~~"sexes is not love and sex may help but if its all you got thats sad!love goes much deep than your dick!"~~

-If the above comment was directed towards me, you're way off base, my friend. I may be young, but I'm not stupid. I have much more than "just sex" and there's nothing sad about it. I realize sex is not love, but I think for most people sex and love are intertwined. Granted, there's much more to love than sex, but there are few things that can compare to having sex with someone you truly love. And I dunno about you, but my dick goes pretty deep. ;)

So, my decision stands; given the choice between chopping down my trees and lopping off my cock, I'll keep my cock.

Unless it were a situation where I was given an ultimatum, like "give up that pot or I'm leaving you!" Fuck that, see you later. I could always find someone else who smokes, or is at least cool with it. They are out there, guys. Generally when that happens the real problem is something besides pot anyway.

6. love is almost marrieing a woman you met on a air plane and woke two days latter in gaged to be marrie to a millioners little bitch! and true love has cost me more than i wish anyone will ever know! i once loved a woman like that i knew her three days and married her! she was killed in typhoon rita!yes! i now just what true love is!and sex is starting at 5;00-and haveing sex with 11 woman before the bar closes!some two or three at a time!but i am 41 and been married to my secound wife over 20years now! and i have never cheated on my self by free sex!you sound like a smart kid and hope you think the same way when your 40!and the comment was made in genrial! good luck tazz11

7. i'm sorry for your loss... and i'm sorry that i do know what it's like to lose someone you love. however i didn't lose the love of my life to death, simply bad circumstances. we were planning on marriage, but something in her head told her no and that's that... you can't make other people want something they don't - unfortunately :(

the worst part about it is that i really don't understand where it all went wrong. it must have been the distance. i know i still love her and would take her back in a second, but i don't know if my dreams will ever come to be. however i find comfort just living my life in the present day and not dwelling on sadness from the past... it's how i get through the day :)

8. that dosnt sound like fun ether!see we, me and diane loved each other so much it took death to part us!i od a week a latter ! a hr after her barrial!no she is part of me now as well as thin! she was 5.3 and blonde and spoke 3 lanquages,a smart blonde, dont figger! she mad my soul smile!if dewelling in the past lets me be with her in my mind than ill be there as much as i can!we worshiped each other! i told her to her face i would never let her go and after 21 years i still keep our love strong in side me!i told her the truth and ill keep my word or die trying!i love my secound wife but its never going to be true love and we both now why!dianes name is on my arm as it was the day we married!some day youll know true love i hope !and i hope if it goes wrong you can keep that love in your heart as i still do with my diane! good luck tazz11

9. i'm afraid i do know true love. i loved and do love this girl more than life itself. even after it all went sour, i was so hurt that i wanted to just tell her off and i was going to say some hurtful things, but i didn't because i realized that it would be incredibly stupid of me to throw away the friendship of someone i care so much about. this is very recent, and although i still get depressed i would sacrifice anything for this girl. we will stay best friends until the day we die, i'm sure. i also told her that i would never stop loving her and if she ever reconsidered, i would be there for her. she was the only thing i desired in this life for too many years. we spent everyday together and shared everything. i felt an energy around her and whenever i'm with her everything in the world is right. over the thanksgiving holiday, she came home to visit for the first time since the breakup. my world was perfect for an all-too brief weekend when she spent the night twice and i got to hold her in my arms and just listen to her breathe.

10. Hey guys there are a few of us chics out here who likes BOTH-ALL THE TIME!!! Don't judge us all because of a few.......with that said I couldn't give up either.

11. you sound like a bright yong man and i hope you know what to do to when her love back , i didnt get a chance to change things!death is finial !its what we learn from it and about it that counts!but as for love if shes breathing theres a chance take it and dig down in to her soul and give her the best of your self and show her the stringth of your love and let her feel the love you have for her,and if god is watching it can happen for you both!good luck tazz11

12. sex and drugs all night and all day! dam shes got to be married! lol!

13. those are some nice words rainman. thanks :)

14. your welcome !and i hope you know there is always hope!, even after death ! let her know you have fellings and if she is what you say she is she will retrun to you!god willing !good luck tazz11

15. Have picked weed too! although judging by my other thread (sex when stoned?) I think everyone enjoys both too much to go without either of them!!

16. a girl needs to get hers, too, sometimes

the gratification that these two things bring is so completely different. actually, i'm not sure i'd say smoking weed even gives me gratification. it just makes me all smiley and giggly, but then again, so does sex.

17. What about giving up sex WHILE stoned?

That's when you really run into problems...

18. hehe... too true ;)

19. choose? You don't ask someone 2 choose wich leg he want 2 chop, he needs both!!!(srry for bad enhlish...i'm trying ok!)

20. I got a divorce... nothing quite as evil as living with someone who curses you first thing in the morning and last thing at night... i found my hearts desire... a woman that loves me... and smokes my ass under the table.