Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rahmer, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Should I buy mids or schwag? (Did i spell that wrong? it looks messed up) I could but and eighth of mids or I could get like 1/2 oz. of Shwag for same price. I don't really have an income as of now so It will probably take me a few weeks to save up the extra cash again. (lots of money goes toward gas and what not)

2. dont ever get schwag, its very harsh on your lungs and doesnt get you high (barely)

3. If you don't have an income (i'm assuming you mean you get pocketmoney from your olds or something), don't buy buds, it's simple.
    but yeah, get the mids.

4. I'd advise going with the mids.

5. Whats the difference in quality where you are?

Good mids, yes. Most any mids actually unless you are making qwiso or bho.

6. I don't really have an income either, but I don't get money from my parents. My friends always tell me I am the richest poor guy they know. (currently between jobs)

eBay is a great money maker, sorry just had to share.:D

Happy Toking.:smoke: