Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Sep 3, 2013.

1. I just have a simple question I figured you guys could help me.
    I know this belongs in the toking tools section but I didn't get feedback and I always get feed back here. Basically, I am having a hard time trying to figure out which Zob I should order so which one would you choose if you had the choice? Or if you can find a better bong for ~100 let me know :)

http://www.zobglasspipes.com/zob-14-inch-og-beaker/

or 

http://www.zobglasspipes.com/zob-14-inch-og-straight-tube/

Also they let you pick what color logo you want when you checkout so don't go by that.

2. i prefer the straight tube just because i like to be able to clear it really fast, the beaker one has more volume in the chamber so it has the potential for larger hits.  thats really the only difference i can see

oh also the beaker will be more sturdy if you have a ash-catcher or some other attachment you put on the front

3.  I feel like you could do much better with 100, but thats just me.

4. Beaker all the way bro

5. I agree too but I really love zobs so it's worth it to me, it has more of a sentimental value.

6. if it were me, I would go with the beaker. I have a straight tube and love it, but if I was to choose between a beaker and straight for the same price, I would get the beaker. Just like The Gram Man said, thats more smoke. No matter which one you get, you need to get a carbon filter for it. I recently bought one for myself after using one and its been the best investment yet

7. What's so good about carbon filters anyway? I found one for 20$ on grasscity.com and it comes with 5g of carbon. But what are the advantages?

8. They clean out all the nasty tar and residue. They are very cheap to replace the carbon and are much smoother. Google will be able to tell you more of the science stuff. I just like it cause we can smoke more, easier hahahah

9. I feel it, I would go straight tube, but most people seem to like beakers. I feel like straight tube looks nicer.

10. #12 The Architect, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  11. I have a MFLB, and have used many other devices. It's not my thing.

12. #15 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  13. Straight tube because it's easier to clean. I have difficulty gettin a bottle brush in the base of a beaker to clean it. I have to bend the handle of the brush.