Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you choose?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tree Of Life, Sep 4, 2012.

1. So I lost my dank hookup, haven't had any decent buds for almost a month now. Anyways my buddy was picking up some dank and he had asked me if I wanted any. I got some, and it's pretty sweet. The thing is:

The guy doesn't really deal, he just gets rid of a little to smoke for free I guess. He doesn't do weight. :( The only way I can get this dank bud is through dimes, dubs... I'm the type of person who likes grade A high quality buds and I don't care what I have to pay for them, but at the same time it is kind of ridiculous not buying atleast eighths or quarters...

What would you do?

Option 1 - Eighths, quarters, halves, ounces of bottom shelf nug for decent prices

Or

Option 2 - Overpriced small bags of flame

2. Overpriced small bags for sure.

Got to be quality. :smoke:

3. I would go with cheap mediocre weed, But its a personal preferance.. I roll a lot of joints and dont really care what the quality is lol, As long as its not brown im fine.. As long as i can get a hell of a deal.

4. I almost exclusively vape and still prefer dank. I don't care how I consume my weed, quality is still quality and shit is still shit.

5. #5 t-fizz, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    And preferances are still preferances..... In a joint mids taste fine.. So it doesnt bother me.

Do you argue with everyone on here who says they smoke less quality weed than you? :confused_2:

Edit: Op, this isnt really anything someone can tell you to do choice A or B, Its just one of those things that everyone has varying opinions on..

I shared my opinion, But not everyone would agree with me.. wouldnt expect em to either.. Just one of those things that you have to answer yourself.

6. No, sorry, I didn't mean it in an argumentative tone.

I am super baked and when you said that it made me think of people saying how you can vape super shitty weed and it's all great and whatnot. Seriously, I am vaped as shit. :smoking:

I didn't mean it as an attack. If I only had mids available to me, I wouldn't look down my nose at them or anything. I don't judge the way others choose to consume the Devil's Marahuana.

Smoke is smoke :smoke:

7. Dank 100% of the time..anything less would just be a waste since I would end up smoking 3 bowls to get the feeling 1 bowl of dank would do. :bongin:

8. Ah. He gets me. :p

9. #9 Dissec, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    I'd probably get both, you can use the mids to last you long stretches or to mix in to make the better stuff last longer.

Think you could ask that guy if he knows of a better source for quantity though? You might have to offer to smoke him up but if possible it'd be a good way. But yea if I could add some input outside of the choices, I'd say look for more, which I'm sure you've been doing anyway.

By the way I cannot vape mids, they taste soooo bad to me through a vape. Maybe the EQ attached to my carbon filtered bong wouldn't be too bad.

10. I'm actually really chill with him and I smoke with him once in a while. He doesn't know where to get anything better though. I mean, he's smoking this stuff too so of course he's going to want better bud too. I guess he's just not that connected. Fuck, this sucks bro. :devious:

11. Can't you just run up the chain? Like ask your dank dealer (well, like you said not so much a dealer) for his connect, and then see what that guy can do?

Or if its possible: Grow your own. For the price of an oz you may be able to get a full setup going, thats about what it cost me (600w hps + tent + seeds & soil)

12. Seriously, this is the reason I got my MMJ recommendation.

My usual dealer sold me 10 grams of garbage that I had been used to getting dank from. He was like your dealer, he only buys about an ounce at a time and uses the small sales to support his own smoking habit :smoke:

Anyway, one batch of that seriously turned me off. Got my MMJ and haven't looked back. He has other customers, we're still friends, it's all good :smoke:

13. i hardly ever, i mean ever blaze mids
    but in this situation i would go with quarters of mids.

just roll up j's.

no way im paying for a guy to smoke free & being forced to get a gram at a time.
    that guy with the dank bud is just middle manning you.

14. I'm still at home so I can't grow. I have seeds too... Sucks man. He wouldn't introduce me though. He's not a great dealer, as cool ad I am woth him. He's sketchy as fuck.

15. It's funny that you said that. The guy with low grade nug picks up qps and halves and the guy with the serious buds only picks up ounces. :rolleyes:

16. Both

Mids on the weekdays then treat myself with DANK on the weekends (Sat and Sun).

17. I dunno, it's semi-legit I guess (as far as the "underworld of illegal drug dealing" goes :laughing:). He gets it from the grower and, for example, gets an ounce of dank for $200. He then sells it for $10 a gram and profits $80. So the way he looks at it, for each 20 grams he sells, he gets a free 8 grams.

It worked for me. Until I got a shitty hook up and that was all it took for me. Ha