which would you buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by spoof, Mar 2, 2006.

1. hey guys,

im new to growing and i was hoping someone with a little more experience could help me make a good decision on which seeds to buy and from where...

i live in the us so obviously it would need to be somewhere that ships here

im looking for something that wont get too big, will have a big yield, dosent smell too dank (while im growing it :D) and is pleasing to the eye. femenized would be nice so i dont have to bother with seperating males and wasting space (i only have room for about 3 plants at once). also it would be good if the strain was somewhat resilient as im new to growing.

2. If you're new I wouldnt waste money on feminized seeds, chances are something could go wrong on the first attempt and thats alot of money down the drain. I would suggest Gypsy Nirvana (www.seedboutique.com), they have a large selection and very reasonable prices. They also tend to throw in a freebie pack.

As far as strain, something easy AND high yielding (I bought for my 1st grow) is Northern Lights x Big Bud, which Nirvana has. I found it to be pretty easy to grow and the yeild for my level of effort was acceptable.

3. lowrider may be a good choice- autoflowering and small. not great yeild or potency, but you can also do three grows of them in the time it takes oneof other strains