Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would you buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sfsc, Jul 30, 2010.

1. The general price for my area is $30-$35 for an eighth of middies just to put it into perspective the deals I'm getting.

$20 for a quarter of middies (probably a 6/10).
    $20 for an eighth of dank (probably near damn perfect).

They're both killer prices and both get me damn high. I've usually been going for the dank and occasionally buy the middies (different dealers) just so he keeps the price open for me.

I keep a jar of both, and usually use the middies for the blunts and the dank for the bongs.

Not looking for what I should do, as my setup kicks ass for me. Just wanting to see what fellow GCers would do in my shoes. :smoking:

2. i always go quality over quantity and for that price id def go with the dank :D

3. i agree with blazin, go for the dank

4. Both. I usually spend $40 on a quarter anyway.

5. [​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

6. The eighth. Just because you'd need so much less, the quality would be better, and undoubtedly you'll chance into a haze-strain sooner or later.

:cool:

Then it'll be really worth it.

7. Quality over Quantity.

8. for 20/ quarter it's still straight as hell, but i'd describe those mids as low mids. the dank looks excellent though; i'd be picking up as much weight of that as possible at that price, not eighths.

9. spend 40 and get an eighth of dank and a quarter of mid...

10. Those aren't pictures of it. I wasn't the poster of that ... post. Haha.

The dank looks like that dank, but those mids he posted looks pretty weak. They look like the dank almost exactly, but no white hairs and not as green. Still fluffy and not brown, though.

11. oh lol wow i don't know why i thought that was you op. well i am pretty ripped:smoke:. i'd still go with the dank if i were you though. the mids sound straight, but my general rule of thumb is mids have to be less than half the price of dank and more thc/$ for me to pick up mids. 20/eighth of dank is amazing though. can you get more than a quarter?

12. Do you have any photos.

13. By the way I'd go with the dank becase i pay 45 for quarters and 25 for cuts of mids. And 30 a gram of dank but it's some real good shit one hit quit and the high is all day.

14. Dank for that price. I get 20 a q for mids and 50 an eighth for dank so i usually go mids. But for that price the dank.

15. how much is a cut? new slang is fun :D

16. definitely the dank man its so much better in every way (other than price)

seriously its way more fun to be breaking up and grinding some nice sticky bud rather than dry seedy shit

17. I'd get top quality to be smoking/vaping on

Use the mids to make cannabutter, qwiso and BHO

peace