Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would smell more??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1llB3back, May 15, 2011.

1. Of the two, I'd have to say go with the vapor genie. I don't know about smell, but a $30 vape on Ebay is going to be a steaming pile of shit.

2. That ebay vape is a knockoff. Don't get it.

3. You think? I'm not so sure about it being a steaming pile of shit because my friend has one and we get lifffteddd.

4. Vapour Genie for sure... if you can spare the extra cash pick up a Volcano...Well worth it. Toke on! :bongin:

5. Haha, because I'm sure the reason he's looking at $30 vapes is because he has the $600 for a volcano ready to go but decided to shop around first...

6. Lmfao exactly. I have exactly $50 saved up.

7. Buy an eighth and make your dealer throw in Rolling paper,

8. Don't buy any vape that is less than a bill dude. I bought one that was like $70 and all what it did was make my weed taste like shit, and it didn't even work right.

Just get a nice piece if you're really itching to spend some money I guess. Wait until you have a few hundred saved up to get a nice vape.

9. Exactly right.

10. Nah man the Vapor Genie is nice I don't know what you're talking about

11. I'm saving up for the MFLB right now. I heard it's the best for the price, and I haven't heard anything bad about it.

12. The one thing I have against it is the batteries are annoying as shit. My friend has one. Last year he used to smoke it in the bathroom before gym class and he never had problems. Probably a great vape, but the batteries kinda turn me off.

13. Can someone enlighten me as to what MFLB is?

I've seen it used like a hundred times on these forums but don't know what it is lol.

14. #15 Samus Aran, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Mflb. Get it. Go. Now. :smoke:

15. You sir, are terrible.