Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, May 22, 2011.

1. Eating brownies with about .5-1 gram of mids in each, or smoking a normal amount of a dank. I know the highs are different between the two, but just try to compare them the best you can.

2. Well for me the normal amount of dank I vape is around .1

If i ate multiple brownies with .5-1g of mids in each, i would definitely get higher :smoke:

3. Smoking will get you 'higher'. But edibles are better...

4. edible highs last longer than smoking buds

5. Smoke the dank, if you dont want to just make a firecracker with the mids and smoke the dank.

6. i agree, although id say the high is slightly more mellow. and smoking it will always get you more high due to the time it takes to reach your brain. if you eat it, you wont feel it straight away, so if you decide to keep eating more it will probably just put you to sleep once it all kicks in where as if u smoked it you would feel it more and more in real time.