Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which would be better ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dopekyza, Oct 18, 2013.

1. I have a question Which one be a better buy?? my connect sells me 1g of blue dream for $20 

to buy an 1/8th  every week $60
    or to buy an oz. every month $400

i live in louisiana 

2. Get the oz if you got the cash

Why can't we poop in peace?

3. If you only smoke an eighth a week, shouldn't the ounce last you 2 months instead of 1?

If so, buy the ounce.

4. @[member="BlowincloudzOkush"] thats what im thinking about doing but do you think $400 for an ounce is too much??

5. Depends. Would you rather have quantity of the same strain or change things up and grab an eighth every week? What about a quarter every two weeks?

6. yea i usually smoke about 1 joint everyday and i roll them up with .6 

7. I smoke about a half a week..  :confused_2:

Same here lmao.

9. The ounce is definitely more cost efficient, but I think that 400 a ounce is way to much.  For the way you smoke though I would recommend just getting a eighth a week or a quarter for 2 weeks. 

10. Buy the ounce, split it into 8 bags. Smoke one bag per week.

I love blue dream, one of my favs

11. At 20 a gram 1 Oz = $560.00
    At 60 a 1/8    1 Oz = $480.00
    Or $400.00 An Oz.

Hell even I can see which one to buy.

12. I live in LA too. What part of the state do you reside. :B

13. What happens with me is if I buy an ounce I start smoking twice as much. So go with the half, or you could just divide up the bud into different bags, one for each week, then only smoke one bag a week.