Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Would Be Better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Redempting, Jul 15, 2012.

1. For an outdoor grow? plant in pots for the whole grow or dig hole in ground and put soil in then plant there?

2. anyone? thanks

3. Im not so sure about the soil idea for numerous reasons...
    1.Im a bit paranoid and you know how many diseases can be caught if you're weed was grown in contaminated soil? Well this is just me but if it were me I would just grow it in a pot.
    2.Again this is my paranoid-self but if a cop issues a warrant for your arrest(idk for whatever reason it COULD happen) I think they can trace if weed was grown in your soil while you just can throw you're pot away ridding of the evidence.
    You should not listen to me lol im a little paranoid about growing myself but these are some things to consider.... i guess =/

4. will do bro thanks

5. Do you grow??

there are a lot of pros and cons for both...;)

6. No I don't grow, but whenever i choose any decision I would think of the cons over the pros... and whichever has seemingly less "lethal" cons I'd go for :)

7. Iv done 3 grows in outdoor soil, and im seriously thinking about using pots this time around. I could make the water last longer with more efficient mulching, and control the nutrients easier. Plants down in this latitude dont usualy get much veg time any way so for me the pots shouldn't restrict growth much. Iv also had one plant become diseased once.

Just remember if your going to use pots bake your soil first in the oven to kill any unwanted pests. Iv had worms eating my seeds before they could sprout, ants chewing down trees from the stem ect. Sigh all kinds of crap can happen...

8. with as little info as the op gave... that's probably the best answer one could give....;)

9. depends but the plant will grow bigger if you put it in the ground. Nothing restricting the growth of the roots.

When i grow outside i control the surrounding soil by adding topsoil, manure, and other nutrients farther then i think the roots will go.