Which weapons would you choose

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chief_Kn0cka, Sep 27, 2009.

1. If the world was invested with zombies and you had to choose between two weapons to survive what would you choose..me and my friends were blasted and we thought of some pretty funny and bad ass set ups lol......the weapons dont necessarily have to be real they can be from movies, games, tv shows etc...try to be kind of realistic though lol.:wave:

2. #2 dealing trees, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    lawnmower with a sling [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkaz_gT7mAY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

3. i know i had this convo.
    a steyr aug a luger a shot gun sawed off
    a machete and crowbar

4. Id build a armored fort with a 50 cal machine gun mounted inside. Then prob a fully automatic machine gune.

or if I could afford than automatic turret they came out with that has sensors and fires on its own,,, it's also the fastest shooting weapon in the world, forget how many bullets per second.:smoking:

5. A .22 rifle with as many bullets as I could carry.
    A pack of dogs trained to attack and kill zombies :p haha.

6. 1. Sig Sauer SIG556 assault rifle with a 5.56mm chamber and 16" barrel

2. Smith & Wesson Model 629 revolver with a .44MAG chamber and 8 3/8" barrel

7. a taurus judge with a stockpile of ammo

and

a famas with a stockpile of ammo.

but i'd also make a ton of explosives. and carry a katana.

8. i vote for the tommy gun and an infinite ammo cheat :]

9. MP5 with a silencer, and a crossbow! After reading the zombie survival guide I would on use silenced weapons, or stuff that makes little to no noise!

10. Flamethrower hands down.

11. What happens when the dogs bite the zombies thus becoming infected...then turn on you...that .22 will be useless. Unless you plan on pumping 5-10 rounds directly into your own face to commit suicide.:p

12. are you serious?

and zombies don't go after dogs.

.22 rounds are the shit. they have enough power to enter a skull, but not enough to leave. they go into your skull and bounce around ricocheting off the bone and turn your brain into goo.

13. Fail! Kind a!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntcOH3Tc-QY]YouTube - Zombie Survival Guide: 33 of 137- The Flame Thrower[/ame]

14. Yo mike, Max Brooks will be in my town sometime this week.

15. Im going to be somewhat realistic. Id have and AK47, a Colt 1911 and a crowbar. You would be able to find 7.62 and .45 bullets pretty much anywhere.

16. That's why I pick a .22. haha. plus you can find rounds for it so easily.

17. A shotgun and a nice kinda heavy aluminum baseball bat

18. I'm gonna go with an Ak-47 and a machete.

19. id go with a fn scar, and a glock 18 full auto pistol id be shredding zombies up all day [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE_cz56HSRM]YouTube - Glock 18 C full-auto 33 round magazine[/ame]