Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

which way do you perfer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J4K3ST3R, Aug 3, 2013.

1. I remember, back when i was like 16... i used to only own a pack of papers, a small bowl, and some herb. 
    now.... several years later, i own a few glass pieces, grinder, 2 scales.., as well as some dugouts and whatnot. many of these things i have obtained from over the years... but sometimes i think i should ditch it all. sell what i can and trash the rest, aside from a scale and maybe my bubbler. oh how i love my bubbler:) but anyway,
    i like a grinder, dont have to get my fingers messy and its easy.
    but i like the idea of just being able to go outside with maybe a kief box full of my herb and roll a big'ol doobie and toke up. less evidence, and easy to throw a lighter, pack of papers, and the kief box into a crown royal bag and hide it somewhere. i once had this weatherproof stash box, it was cool as shit.
    waterproof, and pretty durable. it had a compartment on top for papers, lighters, ect. and then another compartment under for herb, then the glass bottom that slid out. i used to keep it outside buried under a patch of grass like you buy from lows, home depot, ect. it was great. but someone i knew offered me $60 for it and i couldn't refuse. considering i had only paid $30 for it :hello:
    but that was back in the day, now a days i have a hole collection of paraphernalia

so which way do you guys prefer?

old school? breaking up your herb with your fingers and rolling it up?

or grinder, and tons of beautiful glass contraptions? :smoking:  :bongin:  :gc_rocks:

2. I just upgraded to a grinder recently.. To be honest, I'm going to school so I don't have a big budget but I love it! 
    I take my stems which I will later turn into kief and on dry days pick of the leaves I didn't get.

Grinders make rolling so much more easy, when you use your hands THC crystals gets stuck on her hands and you lose it :cry: .
    But, I just keep my herb in a little med bottle for on the go plus I have a big one for bulk that I used to take prescription pills from and that thing is HUGE!

3. ive got grinders, pipes, bubblers, bongs, steamrollers, vaporizers and honestly i still smoke more joints than anything else.  i havent smoked the bubbler and steamroller in over a year, my buddy is borrowing my vape, and im not into bongs, thats my wifes thing.  

we basically have everything you could want but rolling joints and smoking out of spoons and chillums is how i smoked since i was 14.

4. I have a couple grinders, a bong, a few pipes and all sorts of papers and I still prefer smoking with papers, but it depends. If I wanna get really high I'll smoke a joint at the same time as bong hits as I realise they will get me higher but usually I prefer smoking papers because it feels more relaxing sitting there chilling smoking a spliff than lighting a glass contraption to smoke, thats just me though. I don't think you should sell your stuff, just keep it there incase you want it, either way if you sell it the money is just gonna go quick enough and you won't have the stuff incase you feel like using any of it in the future.