Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which water is best?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chaos Kings CNA West Aus, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Just a question for all the advanced and knowledgeable growers.

In a recent discovery my tap water fluctuates quite a lot in ph and tds. I cannot get a stable and consistent supply of water to my house!!!  

So my question is Which water is best demineralised water or distilled water??

2. I wanna say I've heard good things about distilled water, but I can't quite remember where so I couldn't tell you for sure pal. Possibly from my Ma's who used to have an op couple years back.

3. Get a reverse osmosis machine they filter your water great!

4. Just get distilled water it's plenty cheap, I don't really know which is best for sure but you can't really go wrong here if you're using filtered or distilled water. I'd go with distilled though if I were you. But really it isn't too big of a deal, they're plants, they like water.