Which vaporizers hit like bongs

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jacolb, Feb 14, 2014.

Yeah, but ya still have to go through that whip.   Much prefer a glass on glass connection to my bong.

2. I hear you. So you'd want a Vape with a glass vapor path and mouthpiece aswell... Or ur vapor will end up moving through some " non glass" either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What's the name of that bong attachment ? Where do I buy. the V is right in my budget

Integrity is something we cannot compromise on ....

4. Everything in the pic came with the v tower.... Other than the bong .....it came with both of te glass elbows

5. I'm new to this. So both the elbows come with v? What about EQ? And which one of those is better. And does the name of the bong matter or just the size =elbows ? Thanks

6. If I wanted to buy that exact setup where do I go?

7. I got the vtower at vaporizer.ca( I'm Canadian)
    The extreme q is pretty much the same thing with added features like a bag attachment ....( and fan in unit) it has some cool looking led lights under it too...
    The v and the Q both use the same whip and glass elbow attachments.
    I'm pretty sure my vtower came with an extra glass elbow ( 2 total)
    So if you attach the 2nd elbow to the end of the whip, instead of the mouthpiece.... You can connect te whip to a bong with a 14mm downstem attachment ( hole on bong where you'd attach te bowl )

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392415921.731578.jpg

8. Got it Thanks man .you sold me on this setup. I really think the evo is what I really really want but not worth 600.

9. #29 lwien, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014

Have you given the LSV any thought?   It's only 190 dollars and does away with that long plastic/rubber/silicone whip that can add a taste of it's own along with a lot of surface area for condensation to take place.    Going with an all glass air and vapor path is a really nice way to go and it doesn't need to cost you an arm and a leg to experience it.

10. cool I'm glad I could help. I used to use the vtower a lot until I got a pax. I use the pax indoors for a Lon time until I figured out the bong attachment.... Now I just take huge bong rips of vapor all the time and only use the pax when I need the portable

Dude I hook my Pax up to my bong. It's awesome and if you're looking to vape through a bong you could probably spend 20 bucks to set that up rather than buy a whole new vape. If you put the thing on high you get clouds as milky as smoke through the bong. If you put it on low you can still milk it, but the clouds are thin and the initial hits taste great. 

I just take some medical grade food safe silicone tubing and use that to connect to a 14mm adapter (the tubing fits perfectly over this and perfectly over the pax mouthpiece so its quite simple.

If your bong is 14mm: http://grasscity.com/glass-accessories/glass-adapters/alt-14-mm-male-to-14-mm-male-90-adapter.html

If your bong is 18mm: http://grasscity.com/glass-accessories/glass-adapters/alt-90-18-mm-male-to-14-mm-male-adapter.html

Silicone tubing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-2-I-D-x-5-8-O-D-Silicone-Tubing-High-Temperature-Hose-500F-/271226583342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f265d392e

Seriously its so easy and I love it, I think you already may have your answer if you just get a few pieces 

12. But again, I gotta ask, if you're gonna use a vape with a bong, why settle on a vape that is going to require you passing your vapor through a long silicone tube rather than a very short glass on glass connection?

13. are there any desktop glass on glass bong connect and stem tube option ? I've only been vaping a week. I kno jack

Integrity is something we cannot compromise on ...

Well for me its a financial decision. My Pax is basically all I use in terms of cannabis consumption, and all I really need. I had a bong but decided I wanted to switch to vaporizing (great decision). When I got the Pax I thought I'd need a portable more than I do. I found a way to hook it up to the bong for best use when at home rather than smoking and rather than letting my bong sit there useless. 

Slight misunderstanding in your assumption, though. My silicone tube is about 1 inch long and when I put the Pax mouthpiece in and the end of the 14mm adapter, theres basically about a quarter inch between the mouthpiece and the glass adapter inside the tube, so there isn't any sort of a long silicone tube at all

15. can you post a pic of it. Confused as to what where the tube goes.

16. Oh shit. Just found out that the plenty I ordered (that was supposed to be here today FUCK! but shipment delayed because of snowstorm) attaches perfectly to a water bong . JEEEAAAAHHHHHH ! Because of the metal whip I never even thought that would be possible. And people say it already hits like a bong.

I'll do you one better: The 2nd and 3rd hits of a 3/4 full oven (.35g) on medium heat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_rKhrXlUI0

18. whoa shit bro you're tha man ! Thanks. My plenty just got here that's tha shit! NO RESISTANCE got fucked up and I wasn't using it right! Wasn't holding tha switch tha whole time still got fucked. And I had only .3 didn't use pad so I screwed up everything and still got stoned. I'm still going to get this slick cheap set up thanks.

19. Me likey ^

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392574929.091919.jpg

Great minds.....

Big hello to all from the UK contingent, have a hazy Sunday eve

Sent from my iPhone using Jedi
    Mind Trick