Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Vaporizer Would You Recommend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rakim, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I'm looking at some vaporizers and I've found two which seem like a great choice, but I can't decide which one. It's between the 'Da Buddha Vaporizer' and the 'Silver Surfer Vaporizer.' I'm from the United Kingdom so it's more costly I believe than purchasing in the U.S, but the prices still seem pretty good. Thanks blades, have a great day/night:smoke:

2. Extreme Q

3. Silver surfer and you wont regret it. I was in the same boat as you but I wanted the highest quality so I went with the surfer. Couldnt be happier with my decision

4. Da Buddha has been good to me. Attach a bong to it and it's vapor heaven.

5. Dude I'm sorry but this bugs me sooo fucking bad. It's Da Buddah vs. Silver Surfer.

Fuck anything else, that's wasting the threads space.

Silver Surfer is your GD answer for christs sake.

6. Chill out man, he only suggested another vaporizer lol. Maybe he thinks that the Extreme Q is a better option, and that widens my views of what to purchase. Thanks for the opinion by the way, also thanks to everyone else :)

7. Yeah my bad my damn 'buddy' who's supposed to be my BF fucked me tonight my bad. But still.

Anyway good luck OP.

8. Give things time, time is the greatest healer.

OP, I like my MFLB. Nothing wrong with it. :D

9. #9 Smokey McDro, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    [quote name='"Rakim"']I'm looking at some vaporizers and I've found two which seem like a great choice, but I can't decide which one. It's between the 'Da Buddha Vaporizer' and the 'Silver Surfer Vaporizer.' I'm from the United Kingdom so it's more costly I believe than purchasing in the U.S, but the prices still seem pretty good. Thanks blades, have a great day/night:smoke:[/quote]

Silver surfer, I love mine. It's the best vaporizer I've ever used.

10. Personally Silver Surfer doesn't really have anything that justifies its higher price tag, but if paying £50 more isn't an issue(or whatever it is) then you might aswell get it. I love my Da Buddha though. Got it for £150-160.