Which vaporizer is the best bang for my buck?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Somewhat_Stoned, May 23, 2016.

1. I am looking into getting a vaporizer to conserve more bud. My price range is 100-150 dollars. Any suggestions?

• Like Like x 2
  2. portable I hope, tho table tops are grand but difficult at concerts ....lol

I went for the old Davinci ...and

have yet to look back ...lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. Flowermate v5, got mine for a steal at 71 bucks, w/ a free 4 piece grinder on 4/20. Still affordable now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My wife and I have been using an Arizer Solo daily for the past 2 years. We're amazed at how little flower we have to use to get as high as we want. Plus, when the stem gets dirty, you can simmer it in milk to remove the buildup and then use that to make an awesome cup of hot chocolate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  5. I got the arizer air for $150 from vaporizera

Came with a grinder and I'm real pleased with the product. Most sites sell it for $200

• Like Like x 2
  6. Spend the extra on an Arizer Air or go for the Solo. Both are good but the Air is more sleek and is their latest portable. Both are great for around the house too.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Arizer air for sure. I bought mine from planet of the vapes. I got all of the normal stuff plus a small airtight container and 4 piece grinder. 165 no tax.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Airizer Solo. 130 bucks at vaporseller.com.

dilligaf

9. Are you sure its legit?

There is a cheaper knock off that is sold. Its on Amazon too. The knock off is around that price.

Same thing with Pax II. There are knock offs on Ebay and Amazon. And I mean branded knock offs, with the box and all. Apparently, they are not quite as good.

I actually want to get an Arizer Air, but I am not sure if I should go for the cheaper ones. They also tend to have far less reviews.

10. I'm as sure as I can be. That website I linked is a re-direct from Torontovaporizer

It's for their American customers, and that's why it's cheaper. All their prices are in Canadian dollars and due to the exchange rate everything is 25% less in American dollars. So the $200 item on the Canadain site becomes $150 here. I should have mentioned that it's only a deal for Americans.

But I tracked it from Canada using the Canada Post site, it spent time in customs, everything seems to be what they say it is. And the thing really works well - I may never use my bowl again.

• Like Like x 3
  11. FYI Canadians are just as American as anyone else living in North America. Made the mistake in Niagara falls long time ago of asking how much cost for Americans.

If you are in the USA you should find a Canadian website to save about 25% on the currency exchange.

You will not go wrong with an Arizer vaporizer. If you want something for around the house or occasionally outside I would suggest the Solo.

If more portability is an issue the Air is also an excellent choice.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Arizer Air is fantastic

• Like Like x 2
  13. Torontovaporizer is a great site with great customer service. Great choice on vape and company.

14. Yep we're just as North American as you just more Canadian. CHEERS man.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi Everyone !

my first post.. I've had really great experience with pax2.. i think its the bee's knees until someone recommends a better one..

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh dude, you're lucky. I've only ever been able to look at a PAX2. I would have bought one if they were cheaper

17. #17 Jaspurr, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 6, 2021
  18. ppl talk shit nowadays but i think volcano is the best bang for your buck because 1) Its just fuckin quality 2) They dont die easy. Seriously, I've turned mine on every morning and let it run all day for 5 years now and the thing runs perfectly. I've also dropped it more times than i'd like to admit. I've had other vapes but they all kinda lose their effectiveness after hangin out with me.

19. #19 So_savage420, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    I love my Arizer Solo! But I would definitely go for the Arizer air because like others have stated its a lot more discreet and easier to carry around with you. Once i get my Air the solo will be my at home vape.

• Like Like x 2
  20. It's definitely top of the range but 'best bang for your buck' means different things to different people depending on how much they want to spend and what they expect from a vaporiser in the price range.

A person on minimum wage wouldn't consider a Ferrari best bang for buck when all they want is a car to get them from A to B and whatever other features included for the amount they can afford to spend.

j