Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which vape to choose?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Sep 6, 2010.

1. #2 okam, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    If you're going for the $150 dollar price range, I can definitely recommend a better vaporizor. Don't eBay these things. Visit my thread, and there's a link to the "MyrtleZap" Vaporizer. It's the same price, $157 shipped.

Aromazap/Shop - Myrtlezap - Zaps

I suggest buying a 4 piece grinder as well so you can collect kief. A good cheap one is the chromium crusher. You can eBay that, definitely. However, I have the Sharpstone one, but it's around $40. The Chromium Crusher is around $20.

EDIT: Also this vaporizer has probably been the most effecient one I have ever used. (For single use, or 1-3 friends). It uses hardly any cannabis, and will get you extremely toasted. Also it never burns/combusts the cannabis.

2. choosing between the two i'd say to get the vapir 1 hand held. i actually got to try it before and it works really nice. i always say though to just wait till you can afford the volcano.

3. Don't buy any of them. If your going for a good vape just buy a volcano vape.

4. are you sayin that vaps that dont run on batteries use butane?:eek:

5. I was looking into this one also...how does it work? i cant see from the pics, but is there a way to adjust/see the temperature? and finally, do you just put your mouth on the acrylic stem? sorry for all the q's...im a new lad to vapes:D

6. the volcano just heats up the herb and the puts the vapir in a nice, air tight bag for you to inhale and your own liesure. the volcano is definatly the best. the classic one, which is the cheapest, is still gonna run ya about 600. all worth it tho

7. #9 okam, Sep 6, 2010

No, I have both actually. I would definitely recommend the MyrtleZap over the Magic Flight Box. The MFB is definitely great, but it's quite inconsistent. Obviously there's no butane for the MyrtleZap as well, and all other vaporizers. And you realize 1-2 trenches is a lot per person. To go to pluto all you really need is about .1-.15g. And that's when you smoke it. The MyrtleZaps "stems" are loaded, and are probably only around .05g's and it will get you extremely toasted. The Magic Flight Boxes trenches are filled to around .3g's.

In terms of efficiency, by all means the MyrtleZap wins.

Also, I've had a friends MFB burn too hot, to where it actually combusts the weed. This means, it's not doing it's job as a vaporizer. The MyrtleZap sits at the perfect temperature everytime.

However, if you're going to be using it with a massive amount of friends, I would not recommend it. I would go with something more effective like Da Buddha Vaporizer. That will run you around the $200's I believe. Definitely a KO'er right there.

Volcano is extremely nice obviously, but if you don't have the cash to buy it, well you're out of luck. And it just happens to be extremely expensive.

8. right now, i have about $100-$150 to spend on a piece...in about 3 weeks, when my plants are done flowering, i will have about $4-$500 to spend on a vape...so, i am gonna buy a cheap one now, then upgrade

9. thats one way to do it. i personally think you shud wait for the volcano, but any of the vaps talked about here will be sufficient. btw, hope yer plants turn out nice:smoking:

10. Thanks man! I appreciate it...i'll upload pics when they are finished

11. haha good shit man. lookin forward to it

12. Look into getting a myrtlezap. I get three or four big hits off of 0.025g of weed, and it can never combust. Plus its made from beautiful myrtle wood.

IMHO myrtlezaps are better than the mflb. I have both. Ever since I got my new myrtle zap, I've barely touch my mflb . The myrtle zap is more consistent and efficient and easy to use.

But I also believe that the mflb is one of the best portable vapes. And if you want something portable, get the mflb.

13. What is the point in that? Just wait or buy yourself a nice bowl you'll use forever.

By the way, how many Threads are you going to make on this?

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/662045-what-do-you-guys-think-vape.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/661778-bong-vape.html

14. #20 Blunt, Sep 6, 2010
    It's fine, we've all been there. Next time just choose the right Section, Toking Tools.

Edit: By the way I never knew your price range was so high, that opens up more options. I thought you were trying to pay less than $100 this whole time.

My suggestion is buy the same vaporizer I use daily, Da Buddha. It'll only cost you $166.32 with the 12% discount code at VapeWorld.

Also, check out my Thread here, it might help.