Which vape is best for the money?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Italian_Toker, Oct 1, 2009.

1. I like the little portable ones, but also the larger ones. Anyone know the best bang for the buck?

2. the best valued vapes are the "no name" brand ones that are about $100. They arent made to the same standards as most, but they work in the sense that they will heat your bud until you vape it. I have one of these called a vapolution. Sure its cheaply made, and yes the digital readout isnt 100% accurate, and it might just stop working one day, but for the $90 I spent on it, it was really worth it. If you can spend more money however, I reccomend the V Tower extreme thing. Its a great price for all the features you get. I have used them several times and they are amazing. Just one step and a few hundred bucks below volcano

3. ok thanks man. Does it have to be a digital one, or is a turn knob one ok?

4. Don't waste your money on a shitty vape. It will defeat the purpose altogether, and I guarantee you will be wishing you had saved another 100 dollars and got a quality one.

Do yourself a favor and save up 200-300 dollars and grab a Da Buddha, Vapor Warez or a SSV.

5. I wouldn't recomend any kind of cheap poorly made toxic producing china vapes because that's truly what they are. If your going to be spending your money on something like a vaporizer don't get something cheap that could very well easily hurt your health much more than smoking.

I vape everyday about 3 or 4 times and my $150 handsfree vaporbrothers puts up with my abuse and doesn't give off any toxic bullshit and doesn't have any fancy digital temperature read out that either breaks or is way off, but instead it has a simple knob you turn to find your sweet spot :) any way I really fucking love this vape and 100% recomend it with no negatives in my opinion besides not being able to use in nature

Ohh and it's soooo efficient and tastes like heaven!

6. #6 Tizroo, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    I saw something called Vaporgenie...it's pretty cheap, from 55-95 I believe depending on if you want glass or wood, I have no idea if they are reliable or dependable though

7. i heard vaporgenies are small but way worth it for the price

8. Vapor brothers all the way my brothas.. no need for anything else.. its the shit.. I havent gottten a high like the vapor brothers gives off of ANYTHING else.

9. And the ANYTHING else is......? Which other vapes did you use to compare?

10. dog, get da budha its like 160 wit shipping from most websites.. Gonna be the best quality/ functianability for that price.

11. ive been lookin at da buddha. probably go for it. apreciate it

12. Iolite FTW

so worth the portability, ease of use, and relative stealthiness... I've used it in the Movie theaters with no problems all together

its £150 or like $230 bucks but damn it's worth it...

peace,
    hippy

13. Iolite is great for on the go and stealth but for home use and efficiency the PD (Purple Days) is the unit to go with. This baby stays on and ready for use 24/7 and uses a mere .025g to fill a stem and it will give a helluva buzz. IMO

14. I just got a da buddah with extra screens and a free grinder for $148 total. Great vape.

15. i like how everyone with the generic vapes like em and everyone who spent way to much just defend their decision without ever having used one.

i got a 50 dollar e bay vape and its great

16. False statement. I can post up some posts of people that bought generic vapes that have had nothing but trouble with them, so you saying that "everyone" with generic vapes like them is totally false.

I can also post up some posts of those that bought expensive vapes who also had issues with them, so saying that everyone who spent way too much defends their purchasing decisions is also........totally false.

What isn't false however, is that those cheap ebay Chinese knock off vapes don't come with any warranties, and ANY manufacturer that doesn't have enough faith in their product to at least offer a one year warranty does not deserve my faith that their product will work as adverstised.

Also, what isn't false is that there have been reports of toxic parts and lead paint being used in the construction of these products, so strictly from a health standpoint, I'd stay away from these products like the plague.

I'm glad your enjoying your vape, but I surely wouldn't recommend it for the above stated reasons.

17. no way you guys purple days FTW even tho its mor expensive its still the best bang for the buck, even tho i never had a vape and only smoked a volcano once

18. I dont want to hijack the thread or anything but has anyone tried Fuzion vaporizors? I bought one today (big black metal box thing) and it's great but came with no instruction manual!

If anyones got a manual i'd love to get a copy =]