Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which type of weed do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GottaloveGanga, Mar 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know their are millions of topics just like this on grasscity.  However, I wanted to see what my fellow stoners liked more. Sativa or Indica.  Personally, I prefer sativa if im hanging with friends and Indica if im chillin on xbox.  Unfortunately I live in a illegal state so I usually only get indica-dominant bud.....Weed is weed tho.  So what do you all prefer Sativa or Indica? And for what situations?

2. If you know there are a million threads like this, why in the Fuck would you create another. Get this shit outa here

3. what are u talking about man i dont even see the question you'r asking 

4. Should be polling not bowling for strikeouts.

I don't always, but I prefer Sativa... J.H. seeds

5. The question is do you prefer Sativa or Indica and for what situations would you use one over the other?  If you have a problem with the thread then dont read it or respond. simple as that.

6. #6 Mid man, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    99% of the dank I get is a hybrid, never a indica or a sativa (according to the name the dealer gives me, and the effects it gives me lol) 

Yet to get a sativa strain, and got 1 indica, the rest hybrid. 

So I really don't know..

Did you even read his post or the thread title? It's pretty simple and right there.

I like sativa and hybrids.

8. Honestly, both have their uses I just wish I knew what I was smokin when I get it. Cause if i smoke indica I prefer to be alone.  Can get annoying if your with friends and your so fucked up you cant talk.  Sucks living in Virginia.... 

9. As was said, "Why start another one."
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.