Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which type of strains are the best?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thcshooter4203, Mar 20, 2016.

1. I've tried numerous amount of strains, most of which are different. My favorite would probably be an uplifting strain like xj-13 or fruity pebbles, what type of strain is your favorite and does it all depend on how a person wants to feel or what?

2. I'm just asking who likes which strains best.

3. Hey thcshooter4203,

I can give you a reasonable answer to a general question on a forum that gathers around the topic of cannabis.

I had it awhile back and I still haven't had anything that even closely resembles the feeling I had with the cherry pie strain. It was fantastic.

I've looked for it in several seed banks online but I think at the time it was a clone only strain when I got ahold of some.

Another one that sticks out to me is "white rhino". That was some strong stuff.
    I have a jimmy rigged grow tent in my room at the moment with x2 short rider (nirvana), x1 Girl Scout cookies, x2 random freebie seeds from nirvana, and a clone I picked up from a local grow shop here in WASHINGTON DC.

I think the clone is gonna be so bomb when it comes time to harvest because they came from a local grower who breeds his own seeds, so on top of the clone I have 4 seeds of the same strain as the clone. Sweet genetics, I'm pumped. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A few shots of the clone.
    Yellow tape photo is most recent and the rest are from when I first got her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Interesting because I actually have a good ounce of cherry pie right now, I like it but it's not my favorite though, it gives me massive headaches when the high is starting to end, even though I'm most likely half asleep by that point. Also og kush and candy kush are a few others that are my favorites , followed along with amnesia haze, I haven't really tried that many indicas yet to call any favorites, probably getting one soon though.

6. This is really an impossible question to answer. And not picking on you, OP, but as a general statement, I think a lot of people don't really understand strains when they ask this type of question.

A strain isn't a brand, it's a variation. That variation can be slight. Is usually slight. Also, you can take 2 equal plants and get varying results just by who grew them. So you can different experiences with the same strain.

7. Ik this differs from person to person , I was just asking what one preferred.

8. Its all personal preference. personally my favorites are kali mist and girl scout cookies so far

9. See, I'm not pointing out that this differs from person to person, I'm saying that 2 plants that are the same strain can be way different from one another.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm aware but all I'm askin is each persons favorite strain.

• Like Like x 1
  11. G D P

• Like Like x 1