Which type of strain gets you horniest?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by groovygal, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Still on blonde and delusional other chicks

2. Smokin hot women make me horny.

Decently hot women make me horny.

Ok'ish women have made me horny

On a few rare occasions and a bottle of bad decisions even an ugly ass chic has made me horny.

Weed has never made me horny.
    It's made me want to eat some chips and lounge around in my underwear but it's never made me want to whip my dick out.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Maybe it's not just the strain, but more the delivery methods used?

[​IMG]

:smoke:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Both, depending on the strain. Blue Dream, and GDP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I’m always horny I fuck 2x a day minimum but, God’s Gift puts me in the zone I’m not thinking about anything except what I’m doing and what I’m feeling.

• Like Like x 1
  6. No specific strain here. I get horny every time I smoke.

7. Any vapes that get cha going?

8. #48 HIGHliketheSKY, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Weedlube, Jerry! Absolutely life changing! Gives you an isolated high in your lady parts similar to a body high..makes the blood flow and gives you pulsations and turns you into a faucet, a natural waterfall. Makes all things feel super intense, warm and tingly, like you been making love for 20 or 30 minutes already from the get go.

People who use weed to enhance sex are called cannasexuals. ;)

Cannabis makes me feel more sensual, I already have a high sex drive and it just does it for me. Being carressed stoned is like heaven. Makes me wanna take my clothes off. Of course, if the mood is right. I'm not gonna just start stripping in the middle of a rotation. Let's my inhibitions down and well....you know the rest! I do find getting my V high to be quite erotic, and have done so via multiple methods, something about it is just plain arousing to me. Much more so than just smoking a couple J's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Huh...

Ive got some really special doobage Ive been saving for a special occasion -

and it IS New Years Eve...

Waddya up to tonight??

lol

No wonder I dont get laid as much as we did when we were in our 20’s... Mumma slowed down on cannabis intake once we started having a litter lol

Well - I suppose I could always go solo a doobie and see what happens hehe

All kidding aside tho - dead serious here...

Hold on, gotta get the last giggle out... lol

ok, ok - now I'm being serious... - stern and reposed Jerry - completely sincere; solemnly and in complete earnest...

Waddya doin tonight?

LOL

OK OK -

See - the thing is, I just kinda dont believe it’s necessarily Cannabis - but could be a wide variety of different things for different people, right? For some folks it could be a couple of adult beverages to let their inhibitions fall by the wayside, for others it might be another mind altering dealy-o... yes,, cannabis can be very relaxing, put you in a good mood, but...after 30, 40 years of smoking all kinds of shit from oak leaves to the finest cannabis in the world (cuz I grew it hahaha lol) I just didnt find it once made me “horny”...

Did you see my comment about a couple of dudes hanging out and doing whatever - lets say theyre fishing...

they burn some Dizzy Broccoli and enjoy themselves - but do you really think that theyre getting horny? Think about that for a second?

Oh - and I’ll be waiting for your call. I’ll get mumma to make us a nice meal, bottle of wine, coupla fatty joints of herb??

j/k hon. Seriously...

hehehe

j

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. None.

If pot gave us yearnings and made people bother each other for sex or cause hook-up drama the way alcohol tends to, pot would probably be considered the inferior substance of the two. It's low-key and relatively safe for a reason whereas drink and other drugs can bring out the primitive horny side of people.

So to answer your question, pot has never turned me on. When others regaled me with stories of smoking and having glowing experiences I used to get mildly jealous, though now I realize those people are in the minority and Marijuana is enjoyable enough as a non-aphrodisiac.

Lastly, I've found that it can prevent sex in some instances, especially if the strain is known to cause couchlock or induce sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I mean.... Makes life about 4% more bareable...tolerable..?

So in a way that could be an increase in drive?

• Like Like x 1
  12. I vape northern lights indica and get a great body high. The orgasms are very strong and last longer. All my senses are very acute.

13. Any TBH it Don't Matter what Strain. If I Get High it Makes me Horny an I can't Control my Self even Less lol...X3:giggle:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not sure strain wise but indica dominant strains seem to the most

15. It seems strange on this forum so many don't find weed to enhance sex.

I find certain hybrids work best.

16. I Think it Enhances it...IDGAF What Anybody Thinks it Do for Me an I Also Get Horny Alot for My Man When I Get High. Any Strains Does that to Me.

~Toni~

17. [​IMG]
    My babe says that a lot of me ...here's the winner in our house ,...lol
    Love Butter: Homemade Weed Lube Recipe

• Winner Winner x 1