Which type of strain gets you horniest?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by groovygal, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Headband does wonders

2. IMG_4683.JPG

I think that's an indica, but I lack sufficient focus to resolve the matter.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Indicas- blueberry, God’s gift, mendo purp

4. I honestly don’t get this at all. Cannabis does not make me horny. Scantily clad female makes me horny… But cannabis? Making me horny?

If you guys are out with your buddies and you smoke a couple joints… Do you get horny? Same with you ladies; and of course considering you are heterosexual - if you’re with your friends and you smoke some weed you’re telling me that you actually get horny?

J

5. Pheromones of the plant don't lie. I've got more pussy to my name from certain strains more than others and I don't even get laid.

Trust your feet to get the boner up some good snatch.
    :dance2:

6. Dude, I have no idea what that even means… and please show me what pheromones cannabis plant has that attract females (or males)...

And then please tell me what pussy you’re attracting when you’re not getting laid.

Those pheromones aren’t doing too much for you, are they?

Those chicks just want to smoke your weed… LOL

Good luck,

J

7. I don't even know any girls that smoke cannabis. There's hardly any women on this forums it's mainly all guys and the people on here that are women could just be trolling.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  8. Every cologne and perfume are plant pheromones in aqueous form.

Cannabis is a plant that girls find attractive as well as guys. With personal experience I know what draws girls to my dick, however in reality you can't make the horse drink the water too

• Like Like x 1
  9. This is true some weed strains have a perfume in them and when a female smells it she gets juicy.

10. #35 jerry111165, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Oh good Lord...

With personal experience I know what draws girls to my dick

@mistahsparklez , the single only reason I’m going to ask this is because you’ve made threads on it yourself - how is it going for you in the, ummm, gettin laid dept?

J

11. Really? Which ones? Can you name some for me?
    And if this were actually the case, why aren’t you a millionaire? A billionaire?

Why doesn’t any company in the entire world cash in on this?

IF there was ANY cannabis strain - hell, ANY plant out there that was made into a perfume and would, as you say “when a female smells it she gets juicy” - why hasn’t any company ever in the history of man been able to make this magic Love Potion No. 9?

EVER??

J

12. Which weed strains don't make you horny? They all work for me.

13. It's called sarcasm. Weed smells like shit. You know that I know that but it usually surprises a woman if she does smell it on you

14. Well, I certainly wouldn’t go that far by any means - the herb I grow smells just beautiful and sweet, and not like shit lol

But it most definitely doesn’t get me horny.

J

• Like Like x 1
  15. Try growing some iced weed I hear that strain really makes a woman's legs shake