Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which type of drug test is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maluhia, Dec 27, 2010.

1. So I got a new job and am going to have a drug test. The test is mentioned on my official offer letter for the job, and I'm confused by the wording.

It says: This job offer is contingent upon successful completion of the background check in progress and the drug screening test scheduled for your first visit to the company's headquarters.

Don't most companies send you off-site to a clinic for the urine test? Could this be a hair or oral test? (It is a dental equipment company, with a practicing dentist who works there as well.. if that makes a difference with the oral test maybe.) Do some companies give urine tests on-site?

Thanks!

2. No one can give u any info based on that info nor will you really know, most of the time it's Pee/hair/saliva but most companies use the urine route.

3. probably a mouth swab test 3 panel or so

4. Darn. I know it was vague, but I was wondering if it was maybe like a known thing that companies never do urine test on-site, you always have to be sent to a lab or something, so the fact that this is on-site might mean hair/oral. But if that isn't so and companies DO do on-site urine tests... then I guess I had to get fake urine, fake saliva, AND the shampoo!!! Geeeze, bummer!

5. nah yo there gonna take your piss on site then they get it tested thats what happend to me

6. Well this sounds good then... because they probably won't observe me or be super strict or anything... I'll be able to use the water in there for the powered urine stuff.

BUT do you guys think it's probably going to be pee...? If it were you, would you be sure enough about that to ONLY buy the powered urine and not spend the money on the oral or shampoo stuff?

7. i've had places do urine samples on site. usually temp agencies and what not. i've had mouth swabs too. just depends i guess