Which type high did you get?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StuckInMyMindd, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Do you get the slow, mellow, relaxed lay on the couch kinda high. Or do you get the energized, crazy, walk around your house singing songs high. Which do you prefer?

2. Sometimes when I smoke, I get couch lock, but other times I clean my entire room and/or re-organize it
    All depends on the type of weed it is.......  :smoke:

3. I love smokin' and meltin' into my couch to some Trailer Park Boys. :cool:

4. I prefer sativa highs unless I have insomnia.

5. I get that buzzed, zappy up for days thinking about the science of dinosaurs and what the fuck cottage cheese is made of.

6. I get so fucking hyped when I smoke, just super talkative and cracking jokes and shit. I love going to public places and messing with people with im high, get the weirdest looks but man sometimes you meet some funny people

7. never know what I'll get. And I enjoy every kind of high literally

8. I prefer that slow chill high. Just lay back and enjoy a comedy or go to sleep. 

9. @[member="PrinceOfTheCity"] - Like a mothafuckin box of chocolates!

10. Recently I freak out when Im high (in a bad way) haha but I still smoke and hope that one day it'll go back to being a good high

11. I prefer sativa highs unless I have insomnia.

[​IMG]

12. I've had that before, I think it's due to the type of bud mixed with having anxiety. Or at least I think that was the reason it would happen to me.

13. Can you explain a little more ?

I get a bit of paranoia sometimes... I start rationalizing that things are HUGE problems that arent problems at all. I usually mellow out after a bit but if I get too dabbed I'll be fucked for a while

15. #15 busylifex2, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    [quote name="perrm" post="18398587" timestamp="1374645694"]I get so fucking hyped when I smoke, just super talkative and cracking jokes and shit. I love going to public places and messing with people with im high, get the weirdest looks but man sometimes you meet some funny people[/quote]Have you ever went to a gas station and just randomly told someone they dropped their pocket(while pointing down) after they pay for whatever they buy? So many people look and by the time they look up they're smiling realizing they have been had! I have a blast just clowning with people all the time!**I like to burn and buzz around getting stuff done, but my buds aren't always cooperative!**

16. #16 Kusher, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    This depends on which type i smoke:sativa,indica or maybe hybrid.In the evening/night I like to smoke indica,i can sit for more than an hour in the same place and just think about stuff and listen to music, if its at party or in noon i like to smoke sativa for energy

17. I get the first type: relaxed, chill, chilling hihg. But you forgot one thing to it: the food!

18. It literally seems that every time I buy and get new bud I get the exact same time of high. A real head high where I'm constantly thinking and motivated to do just about everything. Before that was my favorite type of high but now I kinda just want to smoke and veg out on my couch and feel the high.