Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which to get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seanyblaze919, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Hey blades I was thinking about buying a piece but not sure what to buy. Bong, bubbler, bowl? Thing is I do love taking my time when smoking. Thanks people

2. stick with joints & blunts man

have you used any of those before?

3. Get a nice bong, or a spoon and some Buddha.

4. fuck joints and fuck blunts. wasteful. get a really nice bong with at least one ashcatcher to help keep it clean. gc has a decent selection, as do aqua labs tech, gogopipes, everybodydoesit, and your LHS.

5. If you're in a situation in which you can own a bong, then go for it. Simply the best way to enjoy the herb, imo.

6. if you love taking your time while smoking, get a nice vaporizer, with my vapor brothers I can make a bowl last me an hour or two while playing a computer game or doing whatever :)

bongs n vapes for home

pipes n jays on go