Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which to choose?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vokal, May 14, 2009.

1. #1 Vokal, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    At 20$ a gram, would you choose to get some light green beasters or as he described it, some red hair no name that has a good taste.

Edit: Problem solved lol gonna have him do a .5 of each.

2. I would say the Light green smoked out of a bong would be a better experience.

...and eat an apple afterwards. It tastes nice. :)

3. 20 on the gram? Goddamn man, if you trust this dude then either of those will do, but I would get that red shit. If you dont know him well, steer clear of that shit. Thats expensive as fuck.

4. Wish I had a bong lol, gotta get one sometime soon. I just have a nice bowl.

5. #5 Vokal, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    Lol it's only 20$ bro. That's the typical price for a gram of dank, I know it's only beasters and some no name but that price is pretty average. What are you paying?

6. yea 20 for a straight gram in the north east.. NYC area is good... ive seen kids pushin .7 for 20 bucks... we dont all have the luxury of good prices :(

7. Beasters for $20 a g? Thats a rip off. Beasters should be 10 a gram, maybe 15 if they really nice.

8. Yeah I've seen people selling .7's for 20. It's always the name brand shit like Sour Diesel or Northern Lights though so I think it's worth it, don't like paying 20 for less than a gram but if it's bud like that then I will.

9. The most expensive I ever bought was purp at 12 on the gram. But I live in the south and these muhfuckas grow that shit everywhere. I feel for ya up there, but I would also say you guys prolly get ahold of that dank more often. We mostly smokin on mids, and roll wit that dank a couple times a week.

10. Damn you got some nice prices if you're paying 10 a gram for beasters. That's what mids are where I'm at.

11. Buy in bulk in the northeast it will save you alot. Find a better connect too, i get quarter ounce of real nice beaster's for 60$. There are good deals out there man, just got to find them.

12. if you had the choice and there both 20 a gram then why go with the beasters its dogshit. the other shit sounds better you should be able to look at the no name and from what the guy said it sounds better than beasters

13. Where do u live? What passes off as good beasters would definately sell for 20 a g here in frederick MD.

14. I buy bulk, and used to flip it 10 a g. Most of the dealers 'round here try and pull some bullshit like $15 a g though. I refuse to pay more than 10 for that shit though. Mids are $5 a gram if I ever wanted to buy it.

Mass.

15. Yeah no one was talking about buying in bulk, obviously it would be cheaper. And also I would figure Mass has better prices since decriminalization and what not.