Which style ashcatcher do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sixer, May 25, 2010.

1. yeah im thinking about just being excessive and getting a showerhead fixed tube with an inline AC. :smoke:

2. word haha you can never get too crazy hah. what kind of tube you gettin?

3. INLINES,,,,,,,peace LEAR

4. LEAR would know better than any of us. Your inlines are immaculate, do you ever make any showerheads?

5. not yet,i dont have a glass saw yet,,too much money,,lol,,,,,peace LEAR

6. How come nobody even mentions tree ashcatchers really? What about just like a 7 arm tree ashcatcher? I mean with slits on the sides and holes at the bottom I feel they would get lots of perculation with no drag and wouldn't get clogged nearly as much. So, does the fact that the showerhead has smaller holes/slits to go through cause it to filter better than a tree because of the almost foaming effect you get from the showerhead? I already have an inline so I wasn't wanting another. It was made by Weed Star, but I got their cheap version and its not big enough for the waterpipe i would want to use it on I guess because water sucks back a lot. New member on here :wave: and I'm about to get a new a/c so help me with my ?'s plz!

7. I don't have much experience with different pieces, tho I do have 2 tree arm ash catchers. I've got the 3 arm weed star, and a home blown 5 arm without slits from ETSY. They are fantastic! They absolutely CHEW the bowl up, and they diffuse great. I have no idea why they've been eliminated from the equation!

Important thing with showerheads: Can't snap with them. So if you snap your bowls, don't use a showerhead, unless it's in the main tube with an ash catcher on the end.

8. I have a glassmansdoll showerhead ashcatcher and it stacks so nicely, It also has a sherlock arm and disc diffused bowl, theres a bit of splashback in the second video but I think I just had too much water

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZqc7Ygl-t8]YouTube - Showerhead bubbler[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VnTUzG30GU]YouTube - Wake and bake[/ame]

9. i have a $40 ashcatcher, basically just a bowl with a chamber for water, no choke or bowl or anything. but for the price it's served me well, still keeps the bong clean, good for personal hoots