Which strains have the shortest flowering time and where can you get them?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greg1317, Feb 20, 2011.

1. I'm trying to find a strain that i can harvest quickly before summer because it gets to be 100*F where I live and i dont want to run an AC. I've got some plants going right now which will be done in 4 weeks so i would like to find something I can get going asap. Let me know of any strains you know of that have short flowering cycles. Any links to websites with seeds that I can buy for any such strains would be good too.

2. #2 somuch2learn, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    Know the free seed I got from Attitude,of Green Poison they say is fast, at 7 weeks. "Green Posion's remarkable 7 weeks of flowering surprise even experienced cannabis growers."
    Attitude is where I get all mine from. Only offered in Fem. seeds.
    Sweet Seeds Green Poison Feminized

3. Just get an autoflower. Whole plant life cycle will prolly be like around 100 days

4. you can get auto flower plants that take 60days from seed to harvest with good yields as well
    i got 3oz dry with no twigs or stalks of a sweet big fast bud and the smoke was quite good

5. most Dinafem strains finish pretty fast

6. You had better luck than my friend. Over 80 days on his FB, and 1.33 OZ dry.

7. Oops. Sorry johneym1, I should have said SKILL instead of the word "luck" that I used.
    Was his first grow, a 150W HPS in a 2x2x4 with one 4.5" fan, 1.25 gal. pot, and only looked at it every 3 or 4 days to see if it needed water. Temps were always above 90, and on 24/0.

8. Killer Queen (G-13 x (male) C-99)

I'm growing this now. It allegedly finishes faster than Blueberry, which I let flower for 63 or so days.

I can't help you where to get it, I get clones for $8 each. :smoke:

9. Indicas have short flowering times. look for those.

Evil :smoke:

10. I have heard of strains that mature in around 35 days or so. Has anyone heard of anything like this?

11. A plant that matures from seed to harvest in 35 days? I can't see that happening as 50 days is usually seen as very short for flowering alone. I personally veg for more than 35 days. I think an autoflowering will be your best bet.

12. So you're looking for indicas. Check out hash plant Hash Plant Marijuana Seeds

Legit site, use the stealth shipping option and don't freak out when you can't find the beans when they get to you. Just email them for help ha STEALTH.

13. Hash plant is like 35-45 days flowering

14. #14 paenk, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
  15. AK-48 from Nirvana grows really fast.

16. i grew the sweet fast bud in coco with all the canna ferts and it was under a 600w duel spectrum hps bulb (brand new as just changed it)and in air pots and fuck me i never had an auto that big before and to get 3oz off it was lovely

17. No doubt no doubt.........sounds sweet as hell!

18. Ch9 Herijuana Jack 33 is 50 days

19. hey growing Northern Light's from sensi seeds right now and it seems the 45-50 days of flower that sensi claims, are precise. I think its gone be 50-53 days for me but i had some fert issues at the start of flower wich may have caused some delay, and the grows i've read about NL all state 45-50 days although its tends more to 50.

20. I just got "space" from world of seeds. Supposed to be 6 weeks for flowering. Got some stuff called tnt kush that's supposed to be pretty fast too.