Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strains give major munchies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InhaleExhale716, Oct 12, 2014.

1. I'm trying to maybe get some info on what type of strains make you more hungry than others. Here lately what I've been smoking has given me major munchies. I tried some cheese weeks ago and it made me hungry after smoking it. So, I'm asking which strains in general give major munchies and which ones don't??

2. Iv'e yet to find a strain that doesn't give me the munchies....

3. I get munchies always when i come down from an indica, sometimes it arrives while I'm still high.

sativa not so much.

4. I think most strains will give you munchies, esp. Indicas. One in specific that gave me the munchies was an indica called Amnesia Haze.
    Also, first post. Hi grasscity forums 😊

5. Sativas and indicas give me the munchies heck even mids and swhag gives me the munchies

6. Amnesia haze is a sativa strain

7. blue cheese or any other cheese strain

8. I guess it depends where you're from. The amnesia that I got was an indica, from my local dispensary. But it could be a cross of a different strain.