Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain would you most like to have a large stash of?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by smoove, May 30, 2009.

1. I'm close to starting my next grow and I have all of these strains growing in my mom cab, but only have the space to flower one at a time. I know which one I'm leaning toward flowering next, just wanted to see what the rest of you are interested in.

:smoke:

2. #2 SaladFingers, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    hands down lavender.
    edit, if lavender isn't available. White Russian.
    edit 2, oh it's a poll now :smoking:

3. dam that was fast! lol.

right on... thanks for the input.

edit: lolouder.

4. i would like that G13 hybrid :hello:

5. lavender kush x g13 haze would yield a balanced high and nice all over

6. I like the way you think.

7. i've had blueberry g13 haze and the high and taste were so unique....

it was a psychedelic high (noticing color vibrancy) and felt spacey....

outside with fresh air and ipod, a chair, and lots of colors (bushes trees) to look at..... felt so good

8. that sounds wonderful.

9. that purple cindy x white widdow sounds dank as fuck man.

10. quite frankly if i had a g of ne of those strains id shit myself

11. I'm actually a little surprised with the results so far. The old school genetics in NL#5 X Skunk#1 seem to still be close to peoples hearts.

NOTE:

Thanks for participating :hello: For anyone interested... here are the candidates ready to clone. I'll be making my decision and take some cuttings tomorrow night.

[​IMG]

:smoke:

12. Panama Red x Acapulco Gold x Purple Haze x G-13
    Oh Fuck Yea I Just Went There
    But im pretty sure thts everyones dream.....

13. OMFG Lavender x G-13 Haze. Anything with G-13 on it makes me shudder with happy memories =)

14. Here's a shorter one;

"Which of these would you rather not have?"

Having any of these strains in a fat stash would be sick. and worth bank.

15. mmmm ...so when are you gonna make it happen bro? :smoke:

That purple cindy has some pretty nice genitics too. One day I tried breaking it down as far as I could take it. Here's what I came up with...

Purple Cindy = Oregon Purple Thai X Cinderella 99

Oregon Purple Thai = Chocolate Thai (landrace) X Highland Oaxaco Gold (landrace)

Cinderella 99 = Princess X Shiva Skunk (Princess' mother was a Jack Herer and her father is a totally unidentified mystery plant. Princess was considered a "very special" female.)

Jack Herer = Multiple Haze Hybrid (undisclosed) X Northern Lights #5 X Skunk #1

Shiva Skunk = Sunk #1 X Northern Lights #5

Sunk #1 = Columbian Gold X Afghani Hybrid X Mexican Acapulco Gold

Norther Lights #5 = Afghani Indica Hybrid X Unknown Stabilized Sativa (true NL#5 is clone only. No pure seeds available. Was later crossed with Skunk#1 X Original Haze.

(disclaimer: may not be 100% accurate, but was as close as i could get using google.)

:smoking:

16. Hindu Kush with an unlimited supply of G-13 or GDP oil

17. super lemon haze by far

18. Lavander is a real nice strain, got some here ages ago :D Plus G13 is supposedly amazing (never had any) so Lavander x G13 man!

19. i say super lemon haze