Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which strain/type is best for music?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magicman8, Feb 8, 2011.

1. #1 magicman8, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    I got a medical card in cali so I have access to practically every strain so just post which strains you think make music sound the best.

edit: of course being high will make alot of stuff sound good, but I was just wondering if theres a strain that is known for improving music abilities. From what I've heard it sounds like I gotta get a pure sativa, il repost when I try it out

2. No strain is going to make your shitty music collection sound any better.

3. Do they let you just choose whatever you want? Don't they give you what helps your condition?

4. ... No. MMJ cards get you access to A LOT of dank.

5. I've had some Sour OG that made my ears so pleased, it was incredible so I'd check it out!

6. Probably some Sativa strain, I don't know for sure though, good music is good no matter what I'm smoking.

7. haha troll

8. Yeah, I would think that a nice sativa would be best, although there's nothing like feeling like you're melting into your couch and feeling your heart beat to the rhythm of what you're listening to on an indica.

9. Sour Diesel does the trick for me.